What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Southern Cal at Washington

Carroll is a class act. I saw the post game interview on ESPN and he said that although he couldn't congratulated Steve S after the game he saw him in the hall ways in the locker room and told him he was extremely proud of the Husky coach.

I hate USC but I can't help but have a soft spot in my heart for Carroll.

It's looking like the best way to re-build a program is to have Ty Willingham coach you for 3 or 4 years, then you fire him, and the new guy comes in and gets you to a BCS game the first year. :smile2:

The Pac-10 doesn't yet have a championship game.

But, they play every conference opponent every year...

Cal will win the Pac this year.

Congratz DD!!!! :woot: :woot: :gobuffs: :woot:

Nice win today. Way to kill the condoms!!!! :thumbsup:

Carroll is a class act. I saw the post game interview on ESPN and he said that although he couldn't congratulated Steve S after the game he saw him in the hall ways in the locker room and told him he was extremely proud of the Husky coach.

I hate USC but I can't help but have a soft spot in my heart for Carroll.

I caught that interview also at halftime of the TT-UT game and it was indeed very classy , especially given that this is such a huge loss for them and this wasn't even considered one of their tougher road games.

I'm a CU fan, and also an LSU fan. Congratulations to Washington, everyone was putting down the Huskies because of last year, but LSU fans knew this was a good team. You guys have a good coach and team. Proves a competent coach can produce without having to wait 5 years.

They play ND too? Awesome; jesus did anyone see ND sneak out of there with a win today? Talk about escaping. I'd love to see Weis rack up a few more losses this year and get fired.

Yeah the QB overthrew a wide open WR in the end zone.. Next play INT end of game..

Irish were way lucky..

I'm in shock that Udub beat USC.. What a bad loss for USC..

Back