1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Southwest Airlines sale

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by sackman, Jun 21, 2011.

1. sackman

sackman Club Member Club Member

Denver to San Francisco for $80 each way until tomorrow. I just bought my tickets for the Stanford game. If you haven't gotten your tickets yet, go to www.southwest.com and get them before the sale ends. I didn't even check to see if Frontier matched the fare, which they may have.

2. sackman

OK. I just checked and yes, it looks like for the time being, the fare is the same on both airlines. Lots of seats out to SFO available. Let's get a big crowd out there!

3. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

I got my tickets and hotel for the Washington game. Flying into Portland on Wednesday night and then going to Seattle on Friday. The airfare to Portland was only $90 with all the fees. Flying back will be around $130 on Sunday. We are staying at the Hotel 1000 in Seattle. Still undecided on Ohio State.

4. sweaty teets

sweaty teets Club Member Club Member

i wish i knew what my schedule was like that far in advance bc i would be on that in a heartbeat.

5. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Hotel recommendations in Palo Alto?

6. sackman

Stay at the Ritz Carlton in Half Moon Bay. I'll be in the neighborhood - literally.

7. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

I think we found an oceanfront cottage in Half Moon Bay that will work for us. I'll let you know our info once it gets closer. Coming in on the 4th and leaving on the 9th.

8. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Since it seems like a lot of people will be going to more games this year, have the higher-ups at AllBuffs thought about starting a thread when we get closer to teh season for each of the away games for people to coordinate meet-ups and discuss what plans everyone is doing? I know I'm planning on going to the ASU game with a few friends and am curious to see if there's going to be any AllBuffs tailgates.