What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Speaking of the Fulmer Cup

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
Here are the current standings. BCS' post about OU made me want to go find out for myself. No idea what S Florida did to blaze to the top of the board. Something about one particular issue that caused a ton of Fulmer points.

fulmercup.jpg

Meanwhile, the only B12 team on the board right now happens to be our good buddies to the East. Bravo, fuskers!

And, of course, it didn't take long for slick Rick's influence to be felt at UCLA. Bravo again!!!!

Here are the current standings. BCS' post about OU made me want to go find out for myself. No idea what S Florida did to blaze to the top of the board. Something about one particular issue that caused a ton of Fulmer points.

One of their guys got in a big brawl that involved him getting a gun and shooting up in the air or at some people. I think that he has three felony assault charges against him.

One of their guys got in a big brawl that involved him getting a gun and shooting up in the air or at some people. I think that he has three felony assault charges against him.

That has to be good for a first half suspension in Game 1!

Yeah, they have some kind of scoring system in place there. Like each felony charge is worth two points, each misdemeanor one point, or something goofy. If one guy gets in a ton of trouble and gets multiple charges, he can raise the score pretty quick.

There's a disclaimer on the site about the scoring, too. They also mention that Florida (GASP!!) will be on the list soon with 5 points stemming from something that one of their players recently did.

He got into a brawl, broke away from the fight, went to his car, got his gun, shot some bullets into the air and then pistol whipped three people. But USF isn't officially in first due to the Ellis T Jones rule. Hawaii just got bumped up to second with their QB making terrorist threats to a dog and threatening to kill his pregnant wife with a batleth.

the Fulmer Cup had an antecedent way back in the early, tolerable days of sports talk radio. on the old Sports Fan Radio Network (when KKFN didn't totally suck out loud, and sports radio wasn't NFL 24/7/365)....the overnight guy on the weekends was a host called the Sports Pig. His name was Mike Responts and he had the "Mike Responts Felony Index" whereby he picked the top 25 based on off-season crimes and such. it was uncanny at times how accurate it was.

Back