What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Special shirts for the spring game

Re: Specail shirts for the spring game

Oh man I should get shirts made up with that and at the bottom have it say sponsored by allbuffs.com

Oh man I should get shirts made up with that and at the bottom have it say sponsored by allbuffs.com
Do any of you guys know how to spell, for God's sake?

Seriously, I would love for this idea to come to fruition. I would love to see Hawk or Bohner's face when they see someone wearing a shirt like that

How about something along the lines of "Allbuffs.com: Providing misinformation since 2005"

I would laugh so hard....think of an Allbuffs posse of 100 posters @ the spring game all with personalized shirts that say:

I am Rraalph 3000
And I'm proud to be Interweb Scum

I would laugh so hard....think of an Allbuffs posse of 100 posters @ the spring game all with personalized shirts that say:

I am Rraalph 3000

THIS. But personalize the name. And have allbuffs.com on the back on the bottom IMO. (Can this be done in 26 days)

I'm going to have to talk to my brother in law. He is pretty good artist. I need to get some AB shirts made up for this season.

I'm going to have to talk to my brother in law. He is pretty good artist. I need to get some AB shirts made up for this season.
:yeahthat:

as long as they don't suck I will get one :lol:

I am Rraalph 3000

While you're at it... capitalize or bold the CU in "sCUm"..

After all, we are still CU fans.

I think T-Shirts would be a great idea. Be sure to make one up for Bohn and the Hawk...:lol:

Yeah they might suck. I have no idea what to do for AB shirts.

Easy - just have big block letters across the front that either say "F*** Nebraska" or "F*** Churchill" and you have a hit on your hands. :smile2:

While you're at it... capitalize or bold the CU in "sCUm"..

After all, we are still CU fans.

Yes! "Interweb sCUm" is a must.
allbuffs.com is a must.
And put Stoudt's badass self on there, too.

Personalizing user name is a cool option, but adds some complexity and expense.

I'll contribute for that! :thumbsup:

And I'll buy the first beer for the guy (or gal) who delivers them!:dance:

Free beer - check
No shame - check
The honor of seeing the look on Hawk & Bohn's face - double check

Count me In :lol:

Back