1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spencer Dinwiddie Ranked #22, Josh Scott #91 on Draft Express Big Board

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by RealMatSmith, Aug 28, 2013.

1. RealMatSmith

RealMatSmith Member

2. jwhite17

jwhite17 Member

I'm not sure if Scott will be ready by the 2015 draft. I see him as a four year player due to his lack of athleticism compared to pro bigs.

He still needs to put on at least 20-30lbs because he is still pretty skinny.

Although, being ambidextrous is a unique skill for a bigman at any level, I can see him working his way into the 1st round by 2016 if he can get up to 235-250lbs of solid muscle.

3. HawaiiBUFF

HawaiiBUFF Well-Known Member

I have to disagree. I think he is one of the most skilled big men in the country for his age. He runs the floor well and can put it in the basketball with his left or right. My prediction is Scott and Johnson both get drafted after their Junior Seasons.

4. rolandftw

rolandftw Club Member Club Member

Good for both Josh Scott and Spencer Dinwiddie. I imagine a very good sophomore year by Josh, will put him in the mix for the 2015 NBA draft.

Was surprised that Xavier Johnson didn't make the cut for top 100 sophomores. There's a lot of players on that list that didn't have near the production that Xavier had last year. Know that there are some questions on whether or not he'll be an NBA player, but think he belongs on that list somewhere.

I think both Scott and Johnson will probably be 4 year players, although there is a chance one leaves early as a Junior.

5. jgisland

jgisland Club Member Club Member

He had already put on 10 lbs by May 15th to get him to 230. He was going to work on putting on another 15 by October to get him to 245. So he's going to get to your range of 235-250 3 years ahead of schedule.

sockdolager likes this.
  6. jwhite17

jwhite17 Member

Great to hear! The more good weight the better!! That will make a huge difference against the bigger players in our conference. With him at 235-245lbs his sophomore year, I expect him to increase his scoring average to 15pts/game.