What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spencer staying for junior year.

So marcus smart says he's staying in college.......

Makes a weak draft class, even weaker.

People so frequently bash players that come out early when they don't seem to be ready, but this is a very odd decision in the opposite direction. I hope for his sake, he can stay healthy and buy insurance.

One less guard better than Dinwiddie is how I see it....and maybe Okie State pays better than Orl, Phx, Clev, Det...

Last edited:
This two-tweet sequence by Spencer is slightly alarming...even though he's coming back next year I fear that his head won't be in the game since he'll be looking towards the pros...

dinwiddie.JPG

This two-tweet sequence by Spencer is slightly alarming...even though he's coming back next year I fear that his head won't be in the game since he'll be looking towards the pros...

View attachment 11843

Eh...who can blame him? The same could be said for any other collegiate athlete with a legitimate chance of going pro. I wouldn't be surprised to see Spencer have a season similar to what Dre did this year, though, where he comes out pressing a little bit for 10-15 games, before settling in and finding his rhythm in the second half of the season.

Why would Smart come back? His draft stock can only go down from here. Next year's class will be stacked though!

That's awesome Dinwiddie reads allbuffs!

Back