What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spikers To Wrap-Up Four Match Road Swing In Oregon

cmgoods

Olympic Sports Mod
Club Member
BOULDER— The University of Colorado volleyball team will wrap-up its four-match road swing with a pair of tilts in the state of Oregon this coming weekend. The Buffs will face Oregon on Friday, October 18 at 8 p.m. MT in Eugene, Ore., and on Sunday, Oct. 20, CU will battle Oregon State at 12 p.m. MT. in Corvallis, Ore.

Friday’s contest versus the Ducks will be streamed live via the Pac-12 Digital Network. Sunday’s match against OSU will be televised regionally on the Pac-12 Networks. Rich Burk will provide the play-by-play, and Kelly Wong is the color analyst.

CU is 11-5 overall (3-3 Pac-12) this season. The Buffs started their four-match road swing with a pair of losses against California and No. 8 Stanford last weekend. Prior to that, they had won three straight conference matches including wins over No. 1 Washington and No. 11 UCLA.

Read more...

Great first set win! 30-28, fought off six OSU set points. Yes watching this over the NFL right now; love me some volleybods.

Good start to the 2nd set. 15-8 right now. CU looked disorganized quite a bit in the 1st set, with it being understandable given Taylor Simpson not playing as she rests her sprained ankle, with Freshman Joslyn Hayes taking Simpson's playing time.

Buffs win 2nd set 25-21. Announcers mention that, in addition to Taylor Simpson being out, her most natural replacement, Neira Ortiz Ruiz, is out sick, so good effort by the Buffs so far overcoming adversity. Let's get game 3 and get off the schneid of having never won a Pac 12 road game!

Last edited:
Buffs win 2nd set 25-21. Announcers mention that, in addition to Taylor Simpson being out, her most natural replacement, Neira Ortiz Ruiz, is out sick, so good effort by the Buffs so far overcoming adversity. Let's get game 3 and get off the schneid of having never won a Pac 12 road game!

I don't get the Pac-12 network, so I'm just following the stats. It'll be a disappointment if we don't sweep as OSU is by far the worst team in the conference.

I don't get the Pac-12 network, so I'm just following the stats. It'll be a disappointment if we don't sweep as OSU is by far the worst team in the conference.

They do seem a little short on talent (having a lot of trouble doing much with multiple servers on our side), but OSU does seem to keep playing hard, and did take UCLA to 5 sets and Utah to 4.

Back