What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'splain this to me...

Liver

modded mod
Club Member
Junta Member
so, folks are talking about how the denver post suggested that miller would start his career at guard rather than tackle.

how does a "vertically challenged" qb see his passing lanes behind a 6' 9" guard?

are the Buffs going to run a "jake plummer" offense where c-hawk rolls out on basically every passing down?

i am skeptical about this report. i think he will play tackle exclusively. whether he starts or whether he playrs right or left tackle will depend on his readiness and team needs, but guard? naaaaaw.

so, folks are talking about how the denver post suggested that miller would start his career at guard rather than tackle.

how does a "vertically challenged" qb see his passing lanes behind a 6' 9" guard?

are the Buffs going to run a "jake plummer" offense where c-hawk rolls out on basically every passing down?

i am skeptical about this report. i think he will play tackle exclusively. whether he starts or whether he playrs right or left tackle will depend on his readiness and team needs, but guard? naaaaaw.

****, few QBs could see over Miller whether he's at G or T. I have faith that the coaches will play him where he's best suited. 6-8, 320 is just monstrous.

That is easy...

The only person who is saying that is Jim Armstrong who at best is the local village idiot.

Um, Little Hawk ain't a ****ing loser, fruitcake, dip**** like Jake Plummer.

Miller will be fine at guard if he plays there..

As long as he is knocking opponents on their asses I don't care which position he starts at.:thumbsup:

I'm certainly no expert. But I watched Miller in the playoffs and thought he needed a LOT of work on his technique. Especially in run blocking. He would just throw himself at the defender's legs and stop. He never got down field. So, I think he will be a great one, but it'll take some time. If he isn't a starter, I won't be surprised at all.

Back