What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sports at CU.

Good idea. Also a lot of women's basketball programs are using a team of male students to practice against. Bring this sport in and buffedup might have to go back to school just to "help out."

I would be willing to make such sacrifices.

BYU has a level between club and varsity called "extramural" for men's rugby and lacrosse where they are basically varsity sports but don't have scholarships. Penn St does this with their rugby team as well. Might be worth looking into for both sports, especially since they are the two fastest growing sports in the US

Also FWIW, 6 teams have just formed a Pac 12 rugby conference (Cal, Zona, ASU, UCLA, Utah and Oregon St). Only one of them is a varsity team but the goal for them is to become more commercially attractive (play in stadiums or at least places with some stands instead of random fields) and to get on the P12 Network. CU hasn't joined yet but there are reportedly more teams considering joining and the only other two that make sense are CU and Stanford.

Mike Bohn said 2-3 years ago that the next sport would be Women's Lacrosse. Guess what? The next sport is going to be Women's Lacrosse. I haven't heard him say what the next sport after that is going to be. I get the impression that he's more interested in making sure the football team is competitive again than he is about bringing on any new varsity level sports. I think that's a wise decision on his part.
I would love to see baseball return. Bill McCartney used to complain that it was hurting football recruiting when they dropped it. There is some great baseball talent in Colorado. Kevin Gausman is the ace starter for LSU, and was just drafted as the #5 pick in the draft by Baltimore. The PAC 12 has some great baseball programs ASU, USC, Oregon St., Stanford.
http://www.lsusports.net/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=5200&ATCLID=204978678

Last edited:
We need a boulder-12

What makes a 12?

When you sit down in your first class of the semester and see a beautiful girl you say to yourself, "Damn, she's a 10!" Now imagine if that "10" taught herself HTML code in 8th grade (Charlotte). Imagine if she can cook a meal better than your Italian grandmother (Victoria). Imagine if she has a black belt in Taekwando (Alexis). It takes something more than physical beauty to be a 12.

Over 8,000 girls applied to be in the calendar this year and while many would be considered 10's, only a select few can call themselves 12's. A 12 is an educated, driven and down-to-earth college girl. Oh yeah, she also happens to be absolutely gorgeous. From opening pre-schools to running Fortune 500 corporations, Tempe12 girls have aspirations that stretch far beyond any calendar modeling. Quite frankly, most of them have no actual interest in modeling! There are a lot more to these girls than their looks and if you build up enough courage to sit next to one in class, you will see for yourself!

General Information

Tempe 12 was cool about six years ago. Try to keep up.

Tempe 12 was cool about six years ago. Try to keep up.

who gives a **** about html code or cooking? This is what I'm talking about.

What makes a 12?

When you sit down in your first class of the semester and see a beautiful girl you say to yourself, "Damn, she's a 10!" Now imagine if that "10" can put her legs behind her head (Charlotte). Imagine if she has DD boobs on a 5 foot 5 inch 110 pound frame (Victoria). Imagine if can't resist but sleep with CU fans (Alexis). It takes something more than physical beauty to be a 12, but let's face it physical beauty is like 99.5% of it.

Back