1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sports Authority Field tour pictures

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by cruisebuff, Aug 12, 2013.

1. cruisebuff

cruisebuff Club Member Club Member

I took a private tour of Sports Authority Field at Mile High yesterday, where the CU/CSU game will be played in a few weeks. Click here to see pictures I took that I posted on my sports blog.

Our tour guide said during cu/csu games they often have to put fans from both schools in the "holding cell" that I show in one of the pictures - that must be an interesting mix!

I know most of you want the cu/csu game to return to the campuses, a stance I now agree with given the mediocre attendance at the game in recent years. But still it must be a thrill for the teams to play in a pro stadium and the home team each year to get to use the Broncos locker room (shown in my pictures)

2. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

It always amuses me that the college locker rooms have to be so much nicer than the NFL ones

3. FLounder

FLounder The Buffs will rise again! Club Member

The Jags locker room is actually really nice.

4. FlatironsBuff

FlatironsBuff Club Member Club Member

NFL players are taking home the money so they don't care. Still.....so are Bama and Oregon players, so maybe that isn't a good argument

5. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

nice daughter?

6. tante

tante Club Member Club Member

How was this tour any different than every tour of mile high?

7. Jens1893

Jens1893 Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Well, the players spend a lot more time in their locker room at Dove Valley than at the one at Mile High ...

8. cruisebuff

cruisebuff Club Member Club Member

They don't show you the broncos locker room on the normal tour. They rent out the visitor's locker room for events during the year so that would probably be included on the regular tour.