1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sports Stampede Radio - Thanks for the support!

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by BuffStampede, Aug 1, 2014.

1. BuffStampede

BuffStampede Club Member Club Member

We were finally able to pull together enough advertisers to make the radio show a reality. Sports Stampede, a weekly two-hour show on Saturdays, will begin on Mile High Sports Radio (94.1 FM in Denver and 96.9 FM in Boulder) tomorrow from 8-10 am (MT). I (BuffStampede.com Publisher Adam Munsterteiger) will be co-hosting with long-time sports commentator Michael Klahr, who some of you will remember hosted a popular local radio show with Jon Riegel.

You can listen to Sports Stampede live on the radio air waves as well as at MileHighSports.com/Radio. Each show will be archived at https://soundcloud.com/adamcm777-1/ and on iTunes. You can subscribe to our show on iTunes right now by searching "Sports Stampede".

We'll obviously be talking mostly CU and college football. I'll be in studio for the first hour of the show tomorrow before heading up to Boulder for the Buffs' first practice of preseason camp. I would be very appreciative if some of you would call in early during tomorrow's show, preferably during the first two segments from 8-8:40 am, to join us in talking CU and college football. The call-in number is 303-297-1510.

Also, you can follow our show on Twitter: @StampedeRadio.

Thanks again for all of your support. And these are the sponsors we have to thank for the show becoming a reality:

* Realtor Dave Naber; a lifelong Boulder resident and CU alum
    * Highlands CPA and Accounting
    * 1515 Restaurant on Market Street in Denver
    * Rock and Co.
    * Milwaukee St. Tavern in Cherry Creek

[​IMG]

2. Duff Man

Duff Man Moderator Club Member Junta Member

Congrats Adam! Good to hear Klahr is still around too.

3. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Allsome!

Really excited for this. I'll be up and listening ahead of heading over to the first practice.

Also, I want to thank the sponsors. (Might not be a bad idea to sticky a thread on businesses that support the Buffs.)

4. Darth Snow

Darth Snow Hawaiian Buffalo Club Member Junta Member

really great news. Going to be great listening to you guys during game day etc.

5. Scotch

Scotch Registered User Club Member Junta Member

Looking forward to it Adam!

6. FrankRizzo

FrankRizzo Active Member

Great news!