What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sports Weekend with John Henderson, Michael Klahr, AM1510/FM93.7

Why am I not surprised at this thread? Nobody has more defensive and paranoid fans than CU. If you don't speak positively about CU (athletic programs included), even if it's blatantly false, most CU fans seriously think you are out to get the program - Henderson is just one example of many that CU fans hate for these reasons,

John is that you?

Why am I not surprised at this thread? Nobody has more defensive and paranoid fans than CU. If you don't speak positively about CU (athletic programs included), even if it's blatantly false, most CU fans seriously think you are out to get the program - Henderson is just one example of many that CU fans hate for these reasons,
Oh you got us pegged. We're all right in here in the bunker with Dave. It's kind of a tight fit, but we will manage.

Mike, I applaud your courage to wade in here like you did. I'm guessing by now you realize that we won't be tuning in.

I was thinking just the opposite. Since he's still on one post, he has whatever the condition is called that's the opposite of scrotal lymphedema, maybe scrotal infantidema?

I just can't get over this thread. Of all the place to plug a Henderson show!

Look, this is a guy who couldn't get a job at the Lincoln Journal Star because the editorial staff described his love for the huskers as "creepy and obsessive" after the interview.

We all understand that there isn't a lot of positive to report out of Dal Ward these days. However, this is sports journalism that we're talking about here, not news journalism. It's okay for the staff to hold a slightly sympathetic bias to the local college team. It's a tactic that most newspapers have discovered faclitates sales. Somehow the Denver Post (I know, I know...it's the Broncos town) feels the need to fly in the face of conventional wisdom.

Technically he is one of 2-3 examples.

Hendo
Kizla
and sometimes Ringo

At least 2 of those three deliberately write things to get a rise out of fans should be no surprise they aren't liked. Also it should be noted, editing pieces and fact checking would help, Corey Dillon is 40+ years old and played at UDub in the 90's SHANE Dillon was JE's anointed QB of the future. People would take Hendo more seriously if he got minor facts like that right.

TAlso it should be noted, editing pieces and fact checking would help, Corey Dillon is 40+ years old and played at UDub in the 90's SHANE Dillon was JE's anointed QB of the future. People would take Hendo more seriously if he got minor facts like that right.

having communicated with hendo-perv's editor, i'm not sure the mouth-breathing semi-literate editorial staff at the dp is well positioned to catch these types of errors. it appears to be a cesspool of incompetence, desperation, and depravity, top to bottom.

The Sports Editor is just as bad as Hendo, I've also exchanged some emails with him

Is that you Hendo buttscud? Why don't you go hang out with Distefendousche. You two seem like you would get along.

I think you have your answer Mr. Klahr. Ditch the guy the from the Jerry Sandusky school of journalism and I think you could have a nice strong group of subscribers.

having communicated with hendo-perv's editor, i'm not sure the mouth-breathing semi-literate editorial staff at the dp is well positioned to catch these types of errors. it appears to be a cesspool of incompetence, desperation, and depravity, top to bottom.

Which makes it even more puzzling that we at Allbuffs can't find more commoin ground with them...

Looks like I found the right thread to remove the YMSSR I was getting every time I tried to hit Slider for his reports. Well done AB. Gleeb gun empty now.

Henderson ALWAYS finds a way to take a pot shot at CU...when he isn't covering girl's gymnastics. Nobody here cares what that infotainment/sports hack has to say. Somebody take one for the team. Listen to Hendo's show, and list the advertisers. Then we can e-mail them the link to this thread.....

Man poor Michael. This thread wasn't going to end well. :lol:

To be honest I think I'm going to listen now just so I can laugh at Henderson. So thanks for posting Michael.

Back