What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring ball starts Friday

Interesting comment in the CUBuffs.com article: "No other players who ended the 2010 season at other positions will be given spring looks at quarterback". It didn't depict who said that, but most of the article is based on interview with Rip the QB coach.

Last edited:
Interesting comment in the CUBuffs.com article: "No other players who ended the 2010 season at other positions will be given spring looks at quarterback". It didn't depict who said that, but most of the article is based on interview with Rip the QB coach.

So that means Josh Moten will not get a look? I can't think of any other player who switched positions beside Clark Evans who has left the team.

So that means Josh Moten will not get a look? I can't think of any other player who switched positions beside Clark Evans who has left the team.

Wasn't Mobley at one point being discussed as trying his hand at QB in addition to Moten?

I disagree, Galloway is a funny m'fer. But maybe that's for me being in Nebraska for the past 2 years.

He is a ****ing Dallas homer, never left this area, and surrounds himself with a bunch of Texas dumbasses.

at 6:30, they are outside running O v. D in shorts and shoulder pads according to a buddy who was just down there. O in black jerseys and shorts. D in white jerseys and gray shorts. hmmm?

ringo: Eric richter has been moved to dt and Justin gorman is practicing as a db which means hirschmann, hansen and brunette are the only qbs on the roster.

Big day tomorow, will be in Boulder, plan to attend spring practice, and then after going to Pearl street.

ringo: Eric richter has been moved to dt and Justin gorman is practicing as a db which means hirschmann, hansen and brunette are the only qbs on the roster.

The article in the Newsroom did say that Moten and Mobley getting a shot at qb. Guess we'll see how long that experiment lasts. Also, Olatoye being tried at corner (good move, imo).

The article in the Newsroom did say that Moten and Mobley getting a shot at qb. Guess we'll see how long that experiment lasts. Also, Olatoye being tried at corner (good move, imo).

He was recruited as a cornerback. Played most of last spring ball at corner, but hawkins switched him to safety, halfway through the season last year.

Back