What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring ball starts Friday

does anybody that went to the practice have any updates on how the practices went?

I really would like to see how Burnette does, because hearing a lot of good things from 7 on 7

Really like hearing Bakhtiari and Harris are running with the first team at LT and RT.

Was at practice on Saturday, can't go into full details about what i saw, but will like to know, I saw an OL with Long hair, is tht Max Tuo mariner

Thanks for the update.

Just joined the site. University of Wyoming grad, but been a Buff fan my whole life. Looking forward to talking Buff football in the future. I was an option QB in high school and looking forward to see what happens with this new staff.

I am really excited hearing about the intensity the new coaching staff has brought to this team. I'm hoping to see them right the ship and really reduce the amount of penaltys/turnovers that they have been initiating the last couple of years.

Thanks for the update.

Just joined the site. University of Wyoming grad, but been a Buff fan my whole life. Looking forward to talking Buff football in the future. I was an option QB in high school and looking forward to see what happens with this new staff.

I am really excited hearing about the intensity the new coaching staff has brought to this team. I'm hoping to see them right the ship and really reduce the amount of penaltys/turnovers that they have been initiating the last couple of years.

Welcome to Allbuffs! SnowBuff gave a good report on today's practice over here.

Thanks for the update.

Ohhhh, the good UDub! Welcome.

Thanks for the update.

Can you give us any thoughts on that soph QB you guys had that transferred out?

Can you give us any thoughts on that soph QB you guys had that transferred out?

Yeah, I really liked ACS he had a lot of heart and played hard. He really took the team on his back his freshman year and got the team to 7 wins and beating a good Fresno team in the bowl game, coming off of a really bad season the year before. The problem with Wyoming was the O Line being awful and he was running for his life most of the year last year.

He has really happy feet in the pocket and likes to run, sometimes too quickly, and is sometimes reckless trying to do too much rather than just throwing the ball out of bounds or taking a sack. Good athlete though and can definately make some plays with his legs and throwing the ball.

Yeah, I really liked ACS he had a lot of heart and played hard. He really took the team on his back his freshman year and got the team to 7 wins and beating a good Fresno team in the bowl game, coming off of a really bad season the year before. The problem with Wyoming was the O Line being awful and he was running for his life most of the year last year.

He has really happy feet in the pocket and likes to run, sometimes too quickly, and is sometimes reckless trying to do too much rather than just throwing the ball out of bounds or taking a sack. Good athlete though and can definately make some plays with his legs and throwing the ball.

Sounds like a prime sophomore slump. Hope he does well wherever he lands.

Sounds like early Tyler Hansen. How does he compare as an athlete?

Lawdogg, thanks for the link

Looks like there are some guys stepping up. Looks like our running game is going to be our strenght.

Guys that could have a break out season could be

Rippy
Obi
Devaughn Thornton
Tony Jones- revelation so far
Kenan Canty

I can't wait for September

like that embree mentions the fullbacks. finally, a real commitment to the run game....none of this "hurry-up" to "downhill" run game talkins, as it were. and since we basically ran neither offense....

Back