What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring Football Award Winners

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
[tweet]577187215576444928[/tweet]

Congrats to all the winners!

(Now let's speculate on all the 1st Team All-Pac-12 winners this means we'll have in 2015. :smile2:)

Reactions: aik
[tweet]577187215576444928[/tweet]

Congrats to all the winners!

(Now let's speculate on all the 1st Team All-Pac-12 winners this means we'll have in 2015. :smile2:)

Chris Hill is a McChesney guy so no surprise in getting an Iron Buffalo there. They have Mathewes listed at LB so that is interesting.

Chris Hill is a McChesney guy so no surprise in getting an Iron Buffalo there. They have Mathewes listed at LB so that is interesting.

The post-spring depth chart will be very interesting. It will be the first time we will see the new positions in the front 7 and who is in them.

The post-spring depth chart will be very interesting. It will be the first time we will see the new positions in the front 7 and who is in them.

I mentioned this in another thread, but I noticed Issac Miler playing LT on the Black team today. That would indicate to me that's where they project him playing. If Irwin gets hurt, do we put a freshman in that spot? He still has a lit of filling out to do.

I mentioned this in another thread, but I noticed Issac Miler playing LT on the Black team today. That would indicate to me that's where they project him playing. If Irwin gets hurt, do we put a freshman in that spot? He still has a lit of filling out to do.
I could be wrong but I think Mac said he was almost guaranteed to redshirt.

Ed Caldwell was playing RT as well but he won't see the field.

Isaac's practicing at LT but he's not the backup (Kronshage), and remember there's some guys who can move around such as Lisella, Callahan, Kough, etc.

He's 280 but he's 30 pounds short still. They like him a lot, but not for 2015.

The offensive line is currently the top unit on this team as it's a competitive battlefield and there's solid guys there. Our D-Line is going to be just as good assuming Tupou can stick around and we find the right combination, but only if we find some pass rushers. There's 2x the depth on both lines than we've had in a long time.

Ed Caldwell was playing RT as well but he won't see the field.

Isaac's practicing at LT but he's not the backup (Kronshage), and remember there's some guys who can move around such as Lisella, Callahan, Kough, etc.

He's 280 but he's 30 pounds short still. They like him a lot, but not for 2015.

The offensive line is currently the top unit on this team as it's a competitive battlefield and there's solid guys there. Our D-Line is going to be just as good assuming Tupou can stick around and we find the right combination, but only if we find some pass rushers. There's 2x the depth on both lines than we've had in a long time.
they are going to have to be good cause the LB corps is going to be an Achilles heel on D.

With the way our Oline is shaping up and the influx of RB talent coming in, one has to like the potential in the running game this fall. I'm more excited for that than the passing game for sure.

With the way our Oline is shaping up and the influx of RB talent coming in, one has to like the potential in the running game this fall. I'm more excited for that than the passing game for sure.

Hopefully we run the ball a lot. Take the pressure off of Sefo and keep the ball out of opponents hands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hopefully we run the ball a lot. Take the pressure off of Sefo and keep the ball out of opponents hands.

That's my hope. I think we have talent coming in that hasn't been there in a while.

I definitely think we will run the ball much more this year. Our OL could be stronger in the run game to up the middle with bigger bodies in Callahan and Kough or Huckins being maulers. Even if Adkins can't stay healthy, Lindsay and Carr should provide us with some good backs. Both can catch to so it wouldn't surprise me if we see them line up a bit as WR'S for a screen or other play to create a mismatch on the outside.

Lindgren will have to change tendencies big time for us to be an effective running team.

Back