What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring Football - Day 1 highlights

Anyone else think that the basketball team's success is helping the psychology of football team? As in a "if they can do it, we can do it, so time to up your game" kind of way?

Anyone else think that the basketball team's success is helping the psychology of football team? As in a "if they can do it, we can do it, so time to up your game" kind of way?

Double edged for Embree.

On one hand, it's nice not to have the peanut gallery focusing on every cough, sneeze and pimple at such a fragile point in the development of the program.

But on the other hand, who is Jon Embree? CU is a basketball school.

Double edged for Embree.

On one hand, it's nice not to have the peanut gallery focusing on every cough, sneeze and pimple at such a fragile point in the development of the program.

But on the other hand, who is Jon Embree? CU is a basketball school.

:lol:

Embo was definitely using it and focusing on the message of what a Buffalo Heart can accomplish. He's reinforcing the message Tad had about the basketball team finding its heart in Los Angeles and applying the lesson to the football team.

A culture of excellence in the AD will only help the football team.

Pac-12 Champion Men's Cross Country
Pac-12 Champion Women's Cross Country
Pac-12 Champion Men's Basketball
#3 in the Nation Ski Team

:gobuffs:

At 180lb he would help us in the run game though. We need our WRs to help with their downfield blocking and that's an area PRich needs to improve on. I'd love for him to keep his speed at 200lbs, but that probably isn't going to happen. But he does does take a lot of passes over the middle and that's also an area where more weight would help him since he seems to get blasted from time to time.
Get him to watch some video of TClem last year. At some point the light wen on for him and he was blocking downfield like a mad man. I think Embos discussion with Clemons paid huge dividends and I think his work with PRich will bear fruit as well.

Get him to watch some video of TClem last year. At some point the light wen on for him and he was blocking downfield like a mad man. I think Embos discussion with Clemons paid huge dividends and I think his work with PRich will bear fruit as well.

TClem was a lot bigger than Richardson. Richardson needs to put on like 15 lbs.

I still wonder if the Broncos would have won if not for the Avalanche.

Back