What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring Game Attendance Predicitons....

I would say in the 15K-20K range. Based on the history of attendance at CU's spring game, I just don't see it suddenly spiking up to around 30K

There hasn't been this much attention paid to the spring game before. Hey, when coach Mac tells me to do something, I damn well do it. No way am I letting that guy down.

There hasn't been this much attention paid to the spring game before. Hey, when coach Mac tells me to do something, I damn well do it. No way am I letting that guy down.

so you're actually bringing 50 people?:wow:

so you're actually bringing 50 people?:wow:

Well, see... I never actually SAID I'd bring 50 people. I said I'd bring some people. My count stands at about 10-15 right now. Not all of which will be at the tailgate, but I'm able to count them as "mine" anyway. :lol:

Well, see... I never actually SAID I'd bring 50 people. I said I'd bring some people. My count stands at about 10-15 right now. Not all of which will be at the tailgate, but I'm able to count them as "mine" anyway. :lol:

If I know someone who goes to the game and wasn't at the luncheon, I'm counting them as mine. :thumbsup: I should have well over 50 by that method.

no clue but I can tell you this is the first time I have ever gone and I am bringing about 10 more and none of them have ever gone. Whether we hit 50k or not there is a wave building slowly around here. We gotta keep it going.

image.php

The Dude will be there.

Now there's a Coen Brothers movie that does not suck. One of my all time favorites. But then, I'm a nihilist. :lol:

Stupid music over most of the clip, but close enough.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X50_nQYTsy4"]YouTube - Dear Nihilist[/ame]

Back