What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring Game Attendance Projections?

• Thread starter Deleted member 807
  • Start date
So much for a few years ago when Mac called out for Buff Nation to fill Folsom....

OK...Jon will make things right with results on the field...and all these closet Buff fans will come out in droves.

I have a feeling that if the game had been at 3 or 4 there would have been more fans. It was gorgeous in boulder today for football.

Neg rep on the way :thumbsup:

I couldn't make it to the game. My kid puked in the car ( and on me ) at the Superior exit on 36 on the way to game. Needless to say, after that both of us weren't in any shape to attend the game :lol:

Is your son BCS?

It did not feel like there were that many people in the stands to me. I'm wondering if Plati really did do the counting. He has issues with counting stuff, you know.

If I won, the obvious conclusion is that Plati was spot on tonight. :lol:

The DP said 15,655 attended. Not sure how they came up with that number?

Seems about dead on...not sure why everyone is whining like there wasn't a good crowd there.....may have forgot to look up in the club level to see that it was completely packed

close to 16K is pretty damn solid

Back