What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring Game Sacky Gate

Just me.

Mother-in-Law flying in that afternoon and I "accidentally" forgot to explain that wouldn't be a good day to schedule the flight since I wouldn't be able to help with the airport pickup. I also get a my wife having to play designated driver picking me up after the game. :smile2:

What time are we starting? I'll be bringing the Ninja by for a bit.

ill be there.

FYI - if i get the job i think i'm getting we will have a brand spanking shiny new bcs free tailgate spot for the fall

ill be there.

FYI - if i get the job i think i'm getting we will have a brand spanking shiny new bcs free tailgate spot for the fall

Whoever you hire, give them a bonus for getting it done before the spring game.

Game's at 6. Flag game is at 4:30. We'll probably show up around 3:00. I still don't know what I'm cooking. Much will depend on the weather. If it's rainy, that could be problematic.

Game's at 6. Flag game is at 4:30. We'll probably show up around 3:00. I still don't know what I'm cooking. Much will depend on the weather. If it's rainy, that could be problematic.

doesn't look like its gonna rain. 20% chance as of today.

I plan on stopping by to say hello.

I found a 1/2 bottle of rum last night in the pantry.. If no one objects to finger food, I'll see if I can't get the little woman to make a rum cake.

I plan on stopping by to say hello.

I found a 1/2 bottle of rum last night in the pantry.. If no one objects to finger food, I'll see if I can't get the little woman to make a rum cake.

are you kidding me? with this group, bring the bottle and save your wife the trouble. they will appriciate the rum more than rum cake. :lol:

I'm bringing myself, my wife, and my niece and nephew. Is the tailgating at the same place for the spring game?

+1 and I'll bring Sacky his money I haven't paid yet because I'm a dick.

+1 and I'll bring Sacky his money I haven't paid yet because I'm a dick.

I guess that makes me a dick too? So if everyone pays up on saturday Sacky's going to need a armed guard to keep from getting rolled!

Planning_Forecast_popup.jpg

Yeah, it looks like the weather will be decent.

OK, so what should be on the menu. You tell me.

OK, so what should be on the menu. You tell me.

I vote for jumbalaya.

And if we do the Cajun/Creole thing, I'll bring dessert. I've got a recipe I've been wanting to try for banana bread pudding w/ a banana rum sauce.

OK, here's what I'll do - I'll make jambalaya.

We'll need the following -

Beer
Chips
Dip
Bread.
And some tortillas for the weirdos who want to make jambalaya burritos.

As opposed to assigning tasks, just tell me what you'll bring.

OK, here's what I'll do - I'll make jambalaya.

We'll need the following -

Beer
Chips
Dip
Bread.
And some tortillas for the weirdos who want to make jambalaya burritos.

As opposed to assigning tasks, just tell me what you'll bring.

I'll do the dessert.

Do you need me to bring plasticware and bowls?

I will be completely undependable and will call ahead to see what you need since I will be biking from earlier festivities.

I'll bring a sixer of something good (not great) beer-wise. Can't set the bar too high or low for the regular season.

Back