What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

spring game thoughts

dyemeduke

I was a little late, so I was wondering everyone's thoughts on the spring game. There already is a thread on the QB watch, but what else?

A couple of things that stood out for me was Hugh Charles inability to break tackes still. Granted, the holes weren't huge, and the o-line is hurting right now, but the running game was lacking. The best run of the day was by BJax, which brings me to the second thing that stood out. BJax is a threat. Kick returning and punt returning might be an amazing position for him, as well as running back. He opens up a wealth of trick plays if our offense is running well. I also really commend him for his humbleness and team attitude; he's a leader by example in that sense.

They didn't put much emphasis on the running game. I think we all know why. I hope PT Gates qualifies because I'm not that impressed with the running game.

Cody looked pretty good once he settled down, but it concerns me that he needed to settle down at all. This is SPRING FOOTBALL, BROTHA! :lol:

Back