What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Stanford opens as 29.5 point favorite

I don't believe we will lose to anyone by 30 points under Embree and company. Despite the depressing results this season, we are usually competitive in most games and I just don't feel like we will fold over against anyone, no matter how good they are. Not sure I'd bet my monthly salary on that, but I just don't see us getting that blown out by anyone.

CU is so mentally weak and downtrodden right now that this is going to be FUGLY. Stanford wins 49-13 and covers. Easy money.

I don't believe we will lose to anyone by 30 points under Embree and company. Despite the depressing results this season, we are usually competitive in most games and I just don't feel like we will fold over against anyone, no matter how good they are. Not sure I'd bet my monthly salary on that, but I just don't see us getting that blown out by anyone.

It seems a mediocre OSU team did just that.

i'm taking the points. ****it!

kick those braniacs in the willies.

Oil can Boyd?

About where it should be. Either they decide to slaughter us for 4 quarters and win 59-7, or they take their foot off the gas sometime in the 3rd and only win 45-17. Who knows?

Anyone still have the Daily Camera sports pages from Saturday? I'm pretty sure I saw the line at 28 for Stanford/UCLA ...

The line was around 23.

I've only seen -26 to -27.5 for this weekend vs. Stanford

COL are 8-22 ATS in their last 30 road games.
COL are 3-7 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.

STAN are 12-3-1 ATS in their last 16 games overall.
STAN are 17-5 ATS in their last 22 home games.

I don't know what to expect... all I know is that if this was a Hawkins coached team I would definitely take Stanford +30

Stanford +30 wouldn't pay $1,000,000.01 on a $1,000,000.00 bet. The line is Stanford -30, meaning you take Stanford's actual score and subtract 30 and that is the final score of the bet.

We still going to have a WR and RB at DB? Yeah I could see CU losing this one by 50 to be honest.

we're going to cover.

they'll lay off in the 4th, even if the rout is on.

Guessing Stanford plays it's starters until halftime then lets the back ups get some playing time so hopefully it won't be murder. Now Oregon on the other hand, that's going to be 10x worse.

**** that! We need him in Denver so he can be the 2nd Stanford QB to lead the Broncos to a Super bowl title!

you're right. i say we hope for a mild concussion instead so that he can still be fine for next season.

I have gone into every week hopeful for a surprise win or hopefully dominant performance over a weaker team. Every single week I've been disappointed. This week I'm just going to go with it and assume we lose by 30. Should be fun to see a a future NFL star QB this game...

**reverse psychology!!**

you're right. i say we hope for a mild concussion instead so that he can still be fine for next season.
Concussions are bad for career longevity. How about a broken finger on his throwing hand?

Concussions are bad for career longevity. How about a broken finger on his throwing hand?

ok. i can live with that. good thinking.

sweep the leg! errrr. uh. i mean snap the pinky! cobra kai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought to myself hey I'll check out their schedule maybe they will play someone sick after us and we will get looked over... next up... WSU. FML

Luck is going to shred our defense. It's going to be like playstation for him. He'll put up 40 points before he wakes up.

On the positive side, this will be another Heisman trophy winner I will have seen in person. The last one I saw was Vince Young.

My best theory for how we can turn this thing around is to gather all of the deadbeat gambling Buff fans (i.e. the guys who couldn't pick a winner in a one-horse race) and have them bet against the Buffs for the rest of the season. That way, we either get some unexpected wins, or the proceeds from winning bets can go to Junta/blow/working girls.

Guessing Stanford plays it's starters until halftime then lets the back ups get some playing time so hopefully it won't be murder. Now Oregon on the other hand, that's going to be 10x worse.

Dear 'Tini,

Please switch your avatar and your sig pic.

Regards,

AZ

Back