What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Starting next week!

kthom25

as of next week the freshmen from this years recruiting class will start arriving what do you think about that and who will be the first to arrive?

No idea about arrival order, but I am psyched about JE's class from his first full-year recruiting cycle. I hope his promise of being faster is true or it's gonna be a looooonnnggg season....

Question related to this. Don't know the current NCAA regulations. How soon can the players start having regular contact with the coaches, using the weight room, participating in "informal" team activities, etc. We know that they can't recieve any kind of formal coaching or have any mandatory activities but the regular summer stuff starts soon.

Can they start as soon as they are graduated from HS or do they have to wait until the start of summer classes, etc.?

I think on the field success will be determined entirely by order of arrival.:tongue2:

Pretty sure I remember hearing that Yuri will be heading to Boulder on Sunday and Jeff Hall will be getting to Boulder on the 29th per his Facebook.

The player who sent in his LOI first, Yuri. Ok, he might not be first, but I have a good feeling about his general work ethic. I think he has something to prove after all that went down in his recruiting.

Having the best time meeting the guys. So far Jeff, Vincent, Shane, and the Irwin brothers have come thru. Everyone is in Baker hall and are one the same floor. Clay's dad moved him cause he worked the youth camp all weekend. Can't believe how tall all the boys are! Sean is that quiet giant. Doesn't say alot but when he does he is funny as all get out. Jeremy has that little brother way about him. Both boys are huge! Shane is the challenger of the group. Very outgoing and funny. Vincent is the cool dude. Just kick back. Jeff is the dude in the middle instegating. When we left the dorms they were all starting to pile in for some xbox smackdown. Then playing basketball afterward. When the rest of the boys connect and/or get here this is gonna be a special class.

Last edited:
Having the best time meeting the guys. So far Jeff, Vincent, Shane, and the Irwin brothers have come thru. Everyone is in Baker hall and are one the same floor. Clay's dad moved him cause he worked the youth camp all weekend. Can't believe how tall all the boys are! Sean is that quiet giant. Doesn't say alot but when he does he is funny as all get out. Jeremy has that little brother way about him. Both boys are huge! Shane is the challenger of the group. Very outgoing and funny. Vincent is the cool dude. Just kick back. Jeff is the dude in the middle integating. When we left the dorms they were all starting to pile in for some xbox smackdown. Then playing basketball afterward. When the rest of the boys connect and/or get here this is gonna be a special class.
I missed you.

Missed ya as well! Trying to get mister jeff ready to get up here took more time than I thought! LOL!

Having the best time meeting the guys. So far Jeff, Vincent, Shane, and the Irwin brothers have come thru. Everyone is in Baker hall and are one the same floor. Clay's dad moved him cause he worked the youth camp all weekend. Can't believe how tall all the boys are! Sean is that quiet giant. Doesn't say alot but when he does he is funny as all get out. Jeremy has that little brother way about him. Both boys are huge! Shane is the challenger of the group. Very outgoing and funny. Vincent is the cool dude. Just kick back. Jeff is the dude in the middle instegating. When we left the dorms they were all starting to pile in for some xbox smackdown. Then playing basketball afterward. When the rest of the boys connect and/or get here this is gonna be a special class.

Such a cool time in their lives. I'm sure they'll have an amazing year.

Such a cool time in their lives. I'm sure they'll have an amazing year.
He's starting on the greatest 4 years of his life. I'm insanely jealous and hope he takes full advantage of it (and that he sets the Pac12 frosh record for receiving).

We are soooo about the tailgates! Between the Norgards, the Dillion's, and the Thomas' (Gerald's folks) we should be great parent additions! So excited for all the kids. Ready for them all to break records and get CU back on the map!!!

We are soooo about the tailgates! Between the Norgards, the Dillion's, and the Thomas' (Gerald's folks) we should be great parent additions! So excited for all the kids. Ready for them all to break records and get CU back on the map!!!

Seriously? If you guys come to our tailgates, that would be fantastic.

Just ran into about 8 of the freshman at BuffOne getting their ID's. A staffer joked that none of them knew their social security #'s, and one replied, "My mom just told me mine yesterday." I think we forget that these guys truly are just kids, with that said, they better be ready.

At first I saw Jeremy Irwin and thought, "Who is that monster?" He is huge, and definitely has the frame to add a ton of good weight. He looked bigger than 6'5. I'd be surprised if he doesn't play this year. Anyone thinking Sean Irwin will switch over to OL is mistaken, as of right now at least. He seemed maybe 2 inches shorter than his brother and definitely less weight.
Not really much else to report. Jeffrey Thomas is tall and thin, but so is PRich. Although they are quite different WR's. Shane Dillon was very tall and skinny as well. Austin Ray was the most filled out, he will play a lot this year.

Also a random thought, but CU and Boulder are amazing during the summer. It's a beautiful day, and campus is just awesome. It reminds me of why I love Dear Ole CU so much

Also a random thought, but CU and Boulder are amazing during the summer. It's a beautiful day, and campus is just awesome. It reminds me of why I love Dear Ole CU so much

Agreed. Not to mention that all these guys have to do this summer is go to the work outs and chill. Most of the older guys have summer school classes but those are pretty much a cake walk too.

The school year at CU is a lot of fun, but summers on campus and in Boulder are allsome in their own right. So relaxing and a nice three-month break.

Boulder summers between school years were the best part of the whole experience. Loved them.

CU in the summer is quiet and gorgeous, but it is also boring.

Boring people tend to be bored more often than others. How in the hell were you bored at CU during the summer? What were you doing?

Boring people tend to be bored more often than others. How in the hell were you bored at CU during the summer? What were you doing?

This.

CU in the Summer is far from boring. It's uncrowded, but there's still a lot going on.

Back