What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Starting punter is

A thread about a punter has gone to 10 pages? Is there an abort button around here?

This was about a punter. Now it is about buff on buff violence. Pun intended, even though that midget bitch, wspy, hates that.

shortani8xg.gif

I'm just waiting for about 6 pages of it to get clipped and sent to the island. Surprising that it hasn't happened already.

When the focus of the thread was on disparaging the glorious soccer "Ole" chant, it was in serious danger and some of you were looking at formal warnings. Now we've moved to the safe territories of "deviant sexual behavior", "making fun of midgets", and "things that make your piss smell", so I think we're good. :smile2:

11 pages and counting over the punter. Didn't they both sort of sux, but Darragh didn't sux as bad as Zach? Is he actually going to be a good Pac12 punter or only the best we can send out there?

We needed a fighting Irish man on the team and he was the only one to be found. He can shoot hoops too so Tad is smiling.

I will piss palm people. Yes, I will pee in my hand and slap someone in the face with it. When not in the bedroom this move is extremely hateful, disrespectful, and offensive. Not all in good fun like normal.

I have been tapatalking for a couple of weeks so I haven't seen any rep comments. Finally checked and I have 3 showing for this post, 2 for other posts, and I can't see the first 2. In the two for this one that had comments, one said it was my best post of all time, but I disagree because I have had better. The other said this was the best post of all time and I again have to disagree because I have had better and it is arguable that a couple of others from other people may have been better, but that is speculative. Thanks, though. I'm glad I still "have it". Some ****ers were saying I lost my touch after being out of the game for awhile. I'm like Eminem.

I have been tapatalking for a couple of weeks so I haven't seen any rep comments. Finally checked and I have 3 showing for this post, 2 for other posts, and I can't see the first 2. In the two for this one that had comments, one said it was my best post of all time, but I disagree because I have had better. The other said this was the best post of all time and I again have to disagree because I have had better and it is arguable that a couple of others from other people may have been better, but that is speculative. Thanks, though. I'm glad I still "have it". Some ****ers were saying I lost my touch after being out of the game for awhile. I'm like Eminem.

Humblebrag much? That being said rep was deserved.

So what your saying is that you didn't lose your touch you've just been busy dunking your hand in the toilet...

Not your best post. No rep. Eminem sucks now.

holy ****, Darragh's dad owns Connor O'neils.... He may just be my favoritest punter EVER.

Also, the kid has been given last rites. Pretty insane story.

http://www.cubuffs.com//ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=205250927

If he blossomed athletically in his final year of high school, it was his sophomore year that left indelible memories. Horrific ones. During that year at Fairview, O'Neill complained about what he believed was a sore throat. It was - and it wasn't. He was experiencing the early stages of a once fairly rare infectious disease called Lamierre's Syndrome, which is said to attack the body faster than cancer.

holy ****, Darragh's dad owns Connor O'neils.... He may just be my favoritest punter EVER.

Also, the kid has been given last rites. Pretty insane story.

http://www.cubuffs.com//ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=205250927

Omg that is the most poorly written article I have ever seen. Has BG lost it? Why include facts that you dont know? just read this with Darragh and we are laughing at all the mistakes. He is 19. Its pronounced Darr-uh. Among other things that were wrong. Here is a much better article on his story.

http://www.denverpost.com/preps/ci_14465881

Omg that is the most poorly written article I have ever seen. Has BG lost it? Why include facts that you dont know? just read this with Darragh and we are laughing at all the mistakes. He is 19. Its pronounced Darr-uh. Among other things that were wrong. Here is a much better article on his story.

http://www.denverpost.com/preps/ci_14465881
Whatever, all I care about is that his dad does own Connor's. That fact is right, right?

What was it before Connor O'Neill's?

I had many a nights there.... but can't even remember the name.... i remember you had to walk downstairs to take a piss....

the james. still gotta walk downstairs to take a piss.

Thats right, my buddy was a bouncer there in the mid nineties.... it was usually the last place to go on a Friday or Saturday... that walk up the hill at 2 am was noooooo funnnn.... even more so when we thought going into Boulder Creek was a good idea when it was 30 degrees out.....

I used to work a half block from O'Neils. They had the best Potato Leek Soup on the planet. Nothing better on a cold day. I miss having so many choices at lunchtime. That was a definite perk to working in Downtown Boulder.

Yes haha and we reap the benefits all the time.

I'm sensing free drinks for AB members at Connor's after victories. Really, really cheap drinks for AB members at Connor's after losses. The only hitch.........you have to show up sober. HAH! Punts with hang time over 4.4 seconds and zero return yards = free Jameson shots. C'mon UBL, use your influence.

Back