What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Starting QB?

way too early to evaluate Evans. Clearly, he was not seen by a lot of schools as early contender to play like a Barkley, or even Wynn. Much less polished, but athletic.

Starter is decided, and I think it's Cody also. He's got Moxie and he can be ok in the right system, but will never be the focal point of an offense. I have been hoping that Tyler could prove to have that ability with more seasoning. I just hope we have some early opportunities to see the 2nd team play, unlike any of my time here that I can recall.

My kid came home for the night and asked me if I'd heard about Hansen red shirting. So, what do you think?

Cody is not the answer. Problem is, we do not know whether Hansen is legit or not either. Seems like a mess at this point.

So they redshirt him now instead of last year. Brilliant! Well, unless lil tater gets hurt. They must not think much of evans. :huh:

Some of this mess they are in is because of Ballenger deciding to leave the program. He was the backup that would have made it possible to redshirt Tyler last season.
I want to see Tyler on the field but I guess that I will have to wait until next year to see this.

Back