What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Statement game by the defense

Someone on Scout said it had to do with the sideline warning.
I don't think this Spat meant anything. It's in the heat of the moment. Everyone loses their cool sometimes in the heat of the battle. Did that same person mention Mac and Leavitt giving each other a hug after the game or Leavitt dancing in the locker room? I think this is absolutely nothing.

I don't think this Spat meant anything. It's in the heat of the moment. Everyone loses their cool sometimes in the heat of the battle. Did that same person mention Mac and Leavitt giving each other a hug after the game or Leavitt dancing in the locker room? I think this is absolutely nothing.
I Have also heard that this isn't really new and that they get into it on the field every now and then. Just very competitive guys.

Yes. You don't get far in this business if you take your ball and go home after a spat like that.

Meh that **** happens all the time. Leavitt dancing in the locker room, how come we don't have a clip yet?

I can't picture either one of them holding a grudge. Heat of the battle and such.

Yep, I read it as not being a big deal.

Back