What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Statues

Add statues on campus?

• Total voters
those UT things are weird. seriously. UT won the NC in 1970 with an all white team. i'm just saying. weird. Texas=Texas.

those OU statues are goofy. why aren't Billy Sims and Steve Owens wearing a helmet? but Billy Vessels is?

i will say Billy Sims was the single best RB i've ever seen in person. he was a freak. speed, power. he was wasted in the wishbone. line him up in the I and give him 30 carries a game....forget Barry Sanders.
When I was a kid I had an electric football game, and the pieces looked just like the UT statues - only they were about 1" tall and had a magnet glued to the bottom.
UT got screwed like we did with the new logo. They have $ to burn anyway. $_ck the statues, and put the money into a practice facility.

Apparently there is a Whizzer statue in the club level. I've been up there and don't think I remember seeing it, but CJ mentioned it.

It's a pretty sweet statue. I only get to see it once a year at band banquet but it's as close as I'll get to the legend that is Whizzer.

url

Last edited:
Back