What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Status of Recruiting in the Embree Era

Give Embree every possible break you can, he walked into a program that the former coach that shall remain nameless burned to the ground. It will take time but he seems to be going in the right direction. Fan support on game days will be huge even if you are playing a Div. 2 team or CSU, show up in numbers, and be loud and proud and let the visiting recruits know that the fans are behind the team in this time of putting it back together.

Give Embree every possible break you can, he walked into a program that the former coach that shall remain nameless burned to the ground. It will take time but he seems to be going in the right direction. Fan support on game days will be huge even if you are playing a Div. 2 team or CSU, show up in numbers, and be loud and proud and let the visiting recruits know that the fans are behind the team in this time of putting it back together.
get out of here huskr - we could do like nu and let basket weaving = diploma and the hill to climb would be much easier??

get out of here huskr - we could do like nu and let basket weaving = diploma and the hill to climb would be much easier??

That husker actually has a point...

I am in wait and see mode myself. Last year, people were losing their minds because the class was slow to receive verbal commitments. Most folks ended up being pretty satisfied with the results of the last class - particularly after a 3 win season. This year, we are picking up commits from "under the radar guys" and some folks are freaking out at how low rated they are. Given that the recruiting services have at least two more rounds of rankings and will add significant numbers of players in to those rankings, I'm waiting to see how it unfolds. No point getting my panties in a bunch over something I can't control and is not final yet...

Back