1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Step up fans

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by sliderNcider, Sep 11, 2009.

1. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

If 10,000 fans donate $300 we have 3 million right there. Seems easy enough:smile2: I'm in

2. dio

dio Admin Club Member Junta Member

****, i spent my $300 on the ****ing 3-pack of tickets

3. Buff fanatic

Buff fanatic Well-Known Member

Or we could've gone to a game or two consistantly and provided some help/support to maybe try to win more games before it got to this point.

4. Buff fanatic

well spent. Regardless of who you want to be coach :thumbsup:

5. sliderNcider

sliderNcider MacLovin Club Member

Too late... I already did that. I'm willing to throw some additional $$ to get Hawk out

6. B1Buff

B1Buff Active Member

by that logic, cheering at the stadium would provide hawk with an epiphany and actually develop a functional game plan. I'm in...thanks fanatic...I'll will be in the front row on the 50 at all of the games, home and away. Whew...and I thought is was bad coachingm turns out it was just ticket sales & fansmanship

7. Buff fanatic

gotcha:thumbsup: I mean, I'm not in, but, sounds like a good idea. Moneys got to come from somewhere. I just spent $60 on a ****ing #43 rodney stewart jersey and then found out he changed his number. ****. haha..well, at least Joey Johnson is one of my favorite past buffs and i believe he was 43.

8. Buff fanatic

Revenue + sell outs = better program. Dont be a d-bag. Its pretty simple. And I didnt say **** about Hawk.

9. B1Buff

B1Buff Active Member

d-bag time...get real, man. You could sell vaginas in a bar called "the **** pit" if you can...personally...sell out tickets in folsom for the remainder of the year after these 2 games. c'mon, we just lost to CSU (embarassing) and Toledo (even more embarassing--if thats possible), how do you recover from that? Hawk has to go and sitting in the seats is not going to motivate our boys to win. Its planning, its preparation, it being football ready. we need to do what we need to do as fans to get him gone...and, I would love to continue to go to the games, but I can't bare to witness the carnage that awaits in conference play. A loss to ISU and KSU in the same year would be dismal...not to mention 0-12. All my eggs now rest in the "if we at least go 1-11 and beat NEB, it is not a complete loss" basket. Hes gotta go

10. Buff fanatic

Has nothing to do with "hes gotta go". Not arguing for Dan Hawkins job here. Nevermind, waste of breath, errr, finger muscles.

11. B1Buff

B1Buff Active Member

after reading some of your other posts, i see where you are coming from and hope the players have the same stick-to-itiveness as you demonstrated.

12. Buff fanatic

well, if we're being civil, I need to commend the vaginas quote above. :lol: Brilliant.

13. B1Buff

B1Buff Active Member

14. Timbuff10

Timbuff10 Member

Your duty is to make a HUGE "fire the hawk" sign, or a "Hire Bieniemy" sign.

15. Darian3Hagan

Darian3Hagan '89 Player of the Year Club Member

I'm in only if Hawk takes Lil Hawk with him.