What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Steve McClain Coaching Philosophy

13Buff

Club Member
Club Member
"If you want your kids to play with passion you have to coach with that same passion"

I wish this concept was passed though out the AD to the football HC.

Who is Steve McClain?

This guys brother?

9diehard.jpg

Who is Steve McClain?

Our assistant basketball coach who took over for Bzdelik in our bball game today......it would be healthy for all of us to take a breather from this Hawkins ordeal to focus on our much improved basketball team.

Our assistant basketball coach who took over for Bzdelik in our bball game today......it would be healthy for all of us to take a breather from this Hawkins ordeal to focus on our much improved basketball team.

When did we get a basketball team? Are they any good?

When did we get a basketball team? Are they any good?

This year we should be at least a .500 team. If Higgins stays around, next season I see us pushing for a chance at the NCAA tournament, especially with Shannon Sharpe coming in off injury.

McClain is a very underrated coach.

Yep.

I love his passion and intensity. At the season opener I watched him screaming at players and refs while we had a 21 point lead. He was throwing his jacket to the sidelines, slamming the ball on the court after a BS call.

If Bzdelik decides to leave CU for any reason I wouldn't have any problem turning it over to McClain.

This year we should be at least a .500 team. If Higgins stays around, next season I see us pushing for a chance at the NCAA tournament, especially with Shannon Sharpe coming in off injury.

I'm confident that with his brother now on the team, Cory will return for his senior year so they can leave the program together.

I'm confident that with his brother now on the team, Cory will return for his senior year so they can leave the program together.

Good point, plus with his dad's NBA connections, Higgins will get plenty of time to showcase his skills to NBA scouts regardless of how he does his senior year.

Back