What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Stewart wants to leave mark

Some great quotes. Really think we're going to see some inspired ball this fall by the team.

"Guys like that I really can't be compared with," Stewart said. "Rashaan Salaam won the Heisman. Eric Bieniemy has won a national championship. I'm trying to get to where they're at."

"Me breaking the record would be great because I could leave something here when I leave," Stewart said. "I don't want to be forgotten. A lot of guys play and want to be good, but when I go out every day, I want to be great. I might work harder than the average person. So for me to leave something here is what the goal is."

Kinda hard to believe Speedy has already been here three years. Would be great if he breaks the record and sets a new standard for future Buffs.

One question: Conspicuously absent in the article are Josh Ford and Tony Jones. Simple oversight on Kringo's part or is there something we don't know?

Last edited:
Back