1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Still proud of you guys

Discussion in 'Colorado Basketball Message Board' started by Hank, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Hank

Hank Well-Known Member

Great year after losing Burks and Higgins. This team exceeded expectations in every way. More help is on the way next year. This team has set the stage for great Buff teams to come. Thank you, seniors. I'm proud of you!

Now go kick ass in the Pac 12 tourney. We're not finished.

2. CVilleBuff

CVilleBuff Club Member Club Member

It's been a 'feel-good' season that caught up with us against Stanford and Oregon State. Hopefully today will serve as a wake-up call, because we're at the point in the year where some teams flop and others come out with their backs against the wall and fight for their lives. You don't have to be a bubble team to have that fire and intensity this time of year, either. Oregon State was a great example of that today - they're going to LA hungry and ready to make some noise. Long story short, I'd hate to see the Buffs sell themselves short and come crashing down with a thud to end the season. The lack of intensity today was concerning. Anything can happen in LA, and we need to lock up the opportunity to host some NIT games and go on a nice little run. That would be a fitting end to a promising season and give us the springboard we really need for next season

3. Tractor

Tractor Club Member Club Member

Will post in this thread following PAC12 tourney...

4. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

:gobuffs:

5. NashBuff

NashBuff CSU Knob-Slobberer

We really did overachieve this year...I can't wait to see all the Tad's recruits on the team.

Getting the Buffs to almost 20 wins after last season is a remarkable achievement.

6. DBT

DBT Club Member Club Member

The only thing lacking was that signature road win. Other than that, the future looks bright.

7. HotRack

HotRack Rez BubbleHead Club Member

**** Oregon State and Oregon for that matter. After seeing these games live we see these guys in the tourney (which we will see Oregon on Thursday) as Burrito says, "We're gonna win," and den, "WE'RE GONNA WIN!"

No way these ****s shoot 95% from 3-land again, and hopefully Oregon State doesn't get away with bitchslapping under the basket after the shot in the tournament.

8. buffedup

buffedup Cooler than a Popsicle Stand. Club Member

Thanks! I'm proud of me too!

9. Tractor

Tractor Club Member Club Member

BUMP Bit@hes! Seniors, you guys manned up and you deserve this! Not deserve, you've EARNED THIS! Enjoy your night in LA, enjoy your NCAA party at coach's house, CU nation is behind you!!!

GO BUFFS!!!