What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Stop all the assumptions

Does your girlfriends bro wear ku jammies too

:lol: Holy tighty-whites. And she wonders why I hate coming over.

I think it's in bad form for JRK to tell CU fans we can't enjoy this ride. STOP ALL ASSUMPTiONS - no one can just assume anyone here is a KU fan in disguise.

I agree. Maybe he is a BYU fan posing as a Utah fan posing as a buff fan. :lol:

You can talk about what whatever you want. Just dont do so with the assumption that we are a tournament lock, because were not. Every tournament related thread has turned into a disscusion about what seed we will be or where we will play as opposed to whether or not we will even be in the tourney. Allbuffs has also declared that wont end up in Dayton, so I guess we dont have to worry about that either.

Who douched your vagina with a sandblaster... I mean for ****s sake you act like cu kicked you ****ing puppy, then allbuffs had sex with it and the selection committee killed it and ate it...

Last edited:
Who douched your vagina with a sandblaster... I mean for ****s sake you act like cu kicked you ****ing puppy, then allbuffs had sex with it and the selection committee killed it and ate it...

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, here comes allbuffs mother****ers!!

I am a little nervous to be honest with you....Boise State, one of the two crap teams in the A10 (St. Joe's and Dayton), UTEP, Alabama and Penn State are all out there to steal bids. Lunardi dropped us to last four in again, which I really don't understand.

I can honestly see us getting shut out Sunday, which would be bull**** because CU has a good resume and plays in the number 2 RPI conference. How are you not going to take the number 5 regular season team that advanced to the conference semi's? But, this is the NCAA we are talking about. I am very nervous right now.

When posters don't pony up the $15 bucks for a membership, I think the board should be able to designate an avatar on their behalf.

For JRK, I propose Eeyore.

eeyore.jpg

It honestly pains me to say this, I wanted us to be in the tourney just as much as eveyone else, but......I told you so.

Are you guys kidding? Re read the thread. I was destroyed on here for even insinutating that CU may not make the tourney. I end up being right and now im an a-hole for pointing it out to all the people who insulted me? I guess im not allowed to stick up for myself.

Are you guys kidding? Re read the thread. I was destroyed on here for even insinutating that CU may not make the tourney. I end up being right and now im an a-hole for pointing it out to all the people who insulted me? I guess im not allowed to stick up for myself.
Hey dickhead. Re read the thread.

stop being a douche, and maybe you won't get treated like one. It wasn't the message, it was the delivery.

And, if you don't know why this makes you an asshole, than you are doomed to being an asshole forever. Sorry man.

Only little bitches cry "I told you so!" Just sayin'.

No, you weren't.

You were destroyed for:

1- feeling like your opinion on the matter deserved its own thread
2- not stating your opinion as an opinion but as an order to everyone else
3- being incapable of having some fun with March madness or allowing anyone else to do so

You are now going to get it worse than you did for:

1- saying "I told you so"
2- playing the victim card

I'm tempted to neg rep you again.

own up to it at least. That way junc will immortalize you in his signature. I may be the most mentioned poster on allbuffs. I'm in what, 3 different signatures? :lol:. Wait, 2 now, cause valdez got weird.

You ended up being correct, but don't play the victim when people rip you for the "I told you so' attitude. I did that with hawk, I was lucky that everyone else hated him as coach as much as I, except for DBT.

Let's also add only bitches cry " One more year to turn it around"..just sayin'

Dammit. There goes 3/4 of the board. We are gonna have to differentiate among that 3/4 tho between those that did it once, those that did it twice, and those that did it thrice.

And you jinxed us with all your bad vibes

I jinxed us? If you want to know what jinxed us go look at all the threads from after the K-State win, specifically the "bubble watch one." That was the insperation for me making this thread in the first place.

I jinxed us? If you want to know what jinxed us go look at all the threads from after the K-State win, specifically the "bubble watch one." That was the insperation for me making this thread in the first place.

He's totally serial.

Back