What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Stoppin’ by for a visit – 1/13

RSSBot

News Junkie
By Stuart

Stoppin’ by for a visit – January 13th
There*are no known official visits for this weekend (January 6th-7th). I have been told that the list of players*who will be in Boulder for official visits on January 13th will still be relatively small (five or six), with two huge weekends on January 20th and 27th as the Buffs make a final push*to fill out the 2012 recruiting class.
While I will have bios up for the players known to be coming next weekend posted very soon, there is one player who is still on the board who*now may not be coming.
Wes Brown, a four-star running back from*Olney, Maryland, *is on the official visit list for next weekend. However, on Thursday night, before a national television audience for the Under Armour All-American game, Brown gave his commitment to home-state Maryland.
As a senior, the No. 6 ranked prospect in Maryland (Rivals) rushed for 1,381 yards rushing and 22 touchdowns. “My support is back home,” Brown told the national television audience when making the announcement.
We’ll just have to wait and see if Brown’s announcement means that he has closed out his recruitment, or if he is still willing to visit Boulder next weekend as scheduled.

Originally posted by CU At the Game
Click here to vie

Back