What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Strenth of Schedule so far

SBG

Administrator
Club Member
Junta Member
So I was looking over SoS so far this season. Here's what I found:

South
texas 18
ou 41
osu 46
texas a&m 38
texas tech 91 (their schedule gets much tougher starting Saturday)
baylor 35

North
mizzou 31
bugeaters 34
ISU 81
CU 10
KU 61

Teams that have had a tougher SoS so far:
Team, Rank, Record
Washington 1; 0-7
Virginia 2; 3-1 in the ACC (a loss to Duke, WTF?!), with a monumental loss to USC; are 5-3
Purdue 3; 2-6
Ore St 4; 4-3 (beat a USC and has the inside track to the Pac-10, at 4-3)
Duke 5; 5-3
USC 6; 7-1
ASU 7; 2-5
Washington St 8; 1-7
Arky 9; 3-5

4/10 of the teams have winning records.

Our SoS will go down since we play ISU and aTm, but with the hardest schedule in the Big 12 so far we've done ok. The end is not near, but we do need to put in some gamplans that give us a chance. We did not do that against Mizzou and that's what really bothers me.

Edit: Can't change the title! Ugh. Yeah, I know it's wrong.

Back