What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Stuff I liked.

Must have been sitting next to you. We had a great view of that pass and thought he had great touch on it to get it over the LB who was directly in front of Kasa. Also liked the athleticism that Kasa showed on getting that one into the end zone.
Creeper.

I liked Ralphie's half time run. I liked the booze and food selection at the tailgate. I liked that chick fil a sandwiches were 2 for $8 in the concession area. I thought the Express was solid looking. I liked that chip had a whole family that danced at half time. Most of all, I liked the sun dress/shorts and boots look that all the coeds were wearing (we don't get that so much out here). Was there a game going on sat?

Hmmmmm. I looked for evidence to support your statement in this thread but missed it. Is this a general observation, or supportable?

I tend to view BP's "praise-only" posts as at least 1/3 tongue-in-cheek.

Orr, buddy. Sarcasm only works when the target has progressed beyond 4 years old developmentally. I fear sarcasm or irony would be lost on a few of our fellow-posters. It actually makes it more entertaining when they do not get it since it really illustrates the point much better.

Orr, buddy. Sarcasm only works when the target has progressed beyond 4 years old developmentally. I fear sarcasm or irony would be lost on a few of our fellow-posters. It actually makes it more entertaining when they do not get it since it really illustrates the point much better.
Burn!

We have a celebrity weighing on on what he likes.

[video=youtube_share;ym-toH7EF1c]http://youtu.be/ym-toH7EF1c?t=1m4s[/video]

Last edited:

I'd like to think I've made it to at least a 5-6 year old developmental level - I'm just not around enough to know anybody's personality, so it's hard to know who is being literal. Plus I was mostly just trolling BP because Snow seems to do it.

I was looking over Hirschman's left shoulder when he hit Kasa for the TD. Great looking ball, and he took a shot to deliver it.
I was looking over Kasa's left shoulder. It was the best pass I've seen thrown by a Buffs QB in a long time... a long time. I was the idot who acted like we just won the Super Bowl after that play.

I was looking over Kasa's left shoulder. It was the best pass I've seen thrown by a Buffs QB in a long time... a long time. I was the idot who acted like we just won the Super Bowl after that play.

I rushed the field. It seemed appropriate.

I got a BJ when I woke up that morning, it was a beautiful day, and I got laid when when we got back home....lot's to like that day!

Last edited:
Positives:
Individual players do seem to be getting better. Tyler McC, TEs, Most of the secondary. I feel like I'm seeing improvement.
Because the individuals are getting better, I feel the team is also getting better. These two are things I like about the coaching staff. It's nice to watch a team improve as the season goes on, and I think we did this both last year and this year.
Our defense, although bad, isn't atrocious?
DL. We rarely bring more than 3-4, but our pressure is ok.
I was happy we weren't returning kickoffs out of the end zone nearly as much this game. Maybe we're learning.

Negatives:
-Webb just doesn't have it. He's inconsistent but can hit slants, hooks, pretty deep in routes, and finds the stationary TE in the middle of the field in a zone. But he needs more than just consistency. Cannot throw the ball down field with any accuracy. Misses seam routes or go routes by over 10 yards. Cannot throw short with any velocity, or accuracy. Takes so long for him to get the ball over to our WRs/TEs on those "quick" screens.
-Maybe related, but wow do we suck at screens. That was our bread and butter play last year with pretty good success, and we couldn't be worse at it now. We've tried middle screens, TB flowing out screens, misdirection screens...Nothing works. They look sooooo bad, either getting blown up, can't get the ball to the back, the receiver is surrounded by players, Webb's throwing it from about 45 yards behind the line of scrimmage...Wow is it ugly.
-I can't stand 2 man rush defense, and I feel like CU is the only team ever that runs it. Fortunate for us, it's moderately successful...sometimes.
-We seemed noticeably slower than UCLA. Even against our strength (defense) they could get the edges with ease.
-Although it's nice seeing our team get "stronger" as the season goes on, why do we suck so bad in the beginning of the year? Not happy about this developing trend.
-As much as I like tipping our play with our RT (Dannewitz for pass, Nembot for run), maybe we should ease off that strategy. Granted, Nembot looks less than good in pass pro, but we very often leave him 1-1 with the DE. Give the guy a chip every now and then!

Back