What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Submit Your Question To The 850 KOA Dan Talkins Radio Show @ 7:00 PM

:) I'd like to know this too. Que?

My ? Dan, what are you going to do once you are fired from Colorado? You've had a lot of time to think about this.

Follow up ? Do you consider all the money you took from CU to be stealing? Because you have been here for 1/2 of a decade and have burnt a proud program to the ground.

Are you the arrow or are you the bow? Oh, and WHAT THE **** DOES THAT EVEN MEAN!!?

Did anyone listen to this? What did the jackass say this time?

He started off by saying how Tyler was trying to put the team on his shoulders and trying to do everything himself against a fast Cal team. He said they knew going into the game that Cal was very fast and athletic. Then he went into a new catch phrase mode. We blinked and it was 7 -0, we blinked in then it was 14 -0, we blinked again and then it was 21-0, then we got gashed again and again. They took only 2 or 3 questions that really didn't put any pressure on him. He then talked up BJ Beatty like he wanted him to marry into his family. I'm going to guess most of the questions that were never asked of him or submitted came from this board. At least I hope they did. He left about halfway thru to applause. I think they were applauding, hoping that he was leaving forever. Then BJ Beatty came on to talk.

We should show up at that place after the next loss and boo him out of his own show.

He started off by saying how Tyler was trying to put the team on his shoulders and trying to do everything himself against a fast Cal team. He said they knew going into the game that Cal was very fast and athletic. Then he went into a new catch phrase mode. We blinked and it was 7 -0, we blinked in then it was 14 -0, we blinked again and then it was 21-0, then we got gashed again and again. They took only 2 or 3 questions that really didn't put any pressure on him. He then talked up BJ Beatty like he wanted him to marry into his family. I'm going to guess most of the questions that were never asked of him or submitted came from this board. At least I hope they did. He left about halfway thru to applause. I think they were applauding, hoping that he was leaving forever. Then BJ Beatty came on to talk.

We should show up at that place after the next loss and boo him out of his own show.

I am pretty sure most of the questions were canned, or htat they were all vetted. He can't take calls on his own show now...that in itself is pretty pathetic. My guess is they will be looking to vet the crowd next.

Oh, one more thing that REALLY PISSED ME OFF!!!

Zimmer asked him about Alfred being honered at the game this saturday and asked Talkins if any of the players from the 1990 team came by to talk to the current players and staff. My frickin ears about caught on fire when I heard his answer which I believe to be a bold face lie. Talkins said alot of those players come by to tell them what it takes to reach the next level of play, they come by Dal Ward, sometimes they show up during halftime. BULL FRICKIN S**T!!! Then he said he was going to ask Alfred to suit up and play 13 -15 plays in special situations. I'll be surprised this saturday if Alfred and Talkins are on the field at the very same time as we have all heard what Big Al has said about Talkins last year over the airwaves.

You forgot the part where he raved about his freshman longsnapper and said he told his sons, Drew and Cody, when they were small that if they wanted to play Division 1 football, they should go to longsnapping camps.

Truth.

hey dan, been meaning to ask you this for five years, how many batteries does it take to beat the buffs?

.....one double A.

Back