What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sugar Bowl Thread - Buckeyes vs Bama

there´s cred on the field and there´s cred as an analyst

(he´s also won a playoff game!!!!)

How is he any different from Kirk Herbstreit when he first went into broadcasting? Or any other former athlete?

I think there's an anti Timmy bias and I'm not sure where it comes from. I would rather listen to him than Granny Holtz.

How is he any different from Kirk Herbstreit when he first went into broadcasting? Or any other former athlete?

I think there's an anti Timmy bias and I'm not sure where it comes from. I would rather listen to him than Granny Holtz.

Get rid of Herby and Holtz too. Get some real guys in there. Herby and Mark May are awful.

Duff called it. He said OSU would handle Bama when the matchups were announced.

I agree. There are very few people who accomplished as much in college football. Throw in the amount of media training he got due to being under such a bright spotlight and I think he's a natural to be a CFB broadcaster. My main complaint is that I think he goes out of his way to avoid offending anyone. He'll have to grow out of that if he wants to be good at his craft instead of just being a sports celebrity who happens to do broadcasting (e.g., Joe Namath when he did NFL games).

Damn, Jones has a ****ing cannon. That TD play and the one a few previous he basically flicked it.

Crazy thing I just realized. Ohio State looks really fast when compared to Alabama. That said, Ohio State doesn't look faster to me than average Pac-12 team speed. Faster than CU, Utah, Stanford, Washington State and Oregon State. On the lower end of speed versus the rest of the league.

If OSU holds on, and there is a lot of game left, the "best division in football" according to eSECpn had their top 5 teams go 0-5 in bowl games. Will be laughing all off season if this holds on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pick 6 and as much as i hate paul finebaum... i may go watch the show for the meltdowns hahahahaha

I'm loving this.

I don't have a rooting interest here, but I really would enjoy reading the Bama fan meltdown -- especially as directed at Lane Kiffin.

I like the taste of Bama tears. Almost as much as Buckeye tears, but I can wait for those.

Back