What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sugar Bowl Thread - Buckeyes vs Bama

Guy should have come to CU. There's no way that that leg gets showcased in Alabama the way that it would had he stayed home.

Guy should have come to CU. There's no way that that leg gets showcased in Alabama the way that it would had he stayed home.

I don't know about that. Playing in a nationally televised game and crushing it seems like a good showcase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me guess - he had a neighbor's uncle's roommate that had "ties" to the Alabama program.

Isn't this a Pac-12 crew working the game? I'm completely shocked that they didn't call a ticky-tack PI on that.

Holy ****! Absolutely awful interception. You can't throw that ball.

I think I'm kind of still for 'bama, even though they won't cover, because Oregon will just crush them. Ohio St is more of a wild card.​

Based on what I've seen today and during other bowl games from QBs leading teams to winning records... we are way too tough on Sefo.

You knew I agree. That said, he does have a knack for the backbreaker inexcusable play.

Based on what I've seen today and during other bowl games from QBs leading teams to winning records... we are way too tough on Sefo.

I think it reinforces how important the QB is to teams of all talent levels.

We tend to be too hard on everyone. If the team was winning, everyone would think they walked on water. Like the guys calling for Tad to be on the hot seat, stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back