What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sugar Bowl

Bama fans look like Oklahoma fans after Boise state smacked them! Go Hawk.

difference being boise state needed half a hundred trick plays to keep up and they won by 1. utah smacked around bama straight up from the word go.

Just goes to show that bowl games are a crapshoot. With six weeks off, who the hell knows what will happen?

:lol: and you are trying to stir the pot. bama charlie is quite entitled to say whatever he wants here.

Where did I say he wasn't allowed to say what he wants? He just seems angry to me (I would be mad as well) from his team losing, that's all.

not for sooner fans.:thumbsup:

a review for those unable to follow the course of some quoted comments.

1. "bama fans look like ou fans after boise state"
2. "not really. utah smoked them from the start. their reaction lacked the last second disbelief of the sooner faithful, who, as they were standing around me, expected to win that game to the end".

take it for what it is worth people, sheesh. :rolleyes:

Man that was a great game!

Flipped it on when it was already 14-0 so rolled it back to the beginning and WOW. The Ute offense really took away the slower and more deliberate Alabama game plan by scoring quickly and using misdirection. Alabama was on their heels most of the 1st quarter.

The Utes really dominated this game on defense. Wilson had the crap beat out of him and rarely had time to make things happen. Alabama looked like they would start to make a game of it but overcoming 21 points is tough.

So, at 13-0 they obviously should have been included. With USC's decisive win and now this one there are some serious questions as to who should hold down the mNC title.

Man that was a great game!

Flipped it on when it was already 14-0 so rolled it back to the beginning and WOW. The Ute offense really took away the slower and more deliberate Alabama game plan by scoring quickly and using misdirection. Alabama was on their heels most of the 1st quarter.

The Utes really dominated this game on defense. Wilson had the crap beat out of him and rarely had time to make things happen. Alabama looked like they would start to make a game of it but overcoming 21 points is tough.

So, at 13-0 they obviously should have been included. With USC's decisive win and now this one there are some serious questions as to who should hold down the mNC title.

so far as the big game, there is only one direction that can go. the way it is set up, the winner of that game gets that trophy. period.

that leaves the ap to decide what to do with theirs. by my count, there is one team who won their bcs game that is undefeated.

With USC's decisive win and now this one there are some serious questions as to who should hold down the mNC title.

No, no questions at all... Utah is undefeated while everyone else has at least one loss. 1st graders can figure this one out.

What is amazing was how Utah basically dominated... Alabama's only scores came off of the punt return and a turnover that led to a very short field. The D really was only liable for one field goal.

No, no questions at all... Utah is undefeated while everyone else has at least one loss. 1st graders can figure this one out.

I think the last time it was split was USC and LSU in 2004?

Obviously Texas has no hope now if OU loses. Maybe USC steals it. We'll see.

I think the last time it was split was USC and LSU in 2004?

Obviously Texas has no hope now if OU loses. Maybe USC steals it. We'll see.

how would you explain usc "stealing" the ap over undefeated utah? you do realized the crystal trophy is locked into thursday night's game, don't you?

how would you explain usc "stealing" the ap over undefeated utah? you do realized the crystal trophy is locked into thursday night's game, don't you?

The Associated Press pollsters may not vote the BCS winner number one. I certainly don't view the BCS title game as the end all be all of deciding who is champ. Certainly Florida and Oklahoma are among the cream of the crop but both SC and Utah have shown they probably could play with those two.

Back