What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Suh leading for Heisman

Well, they got the top five right.

I would be very satisfied with those results.

My posts have an assumed :smile2:.

I think Suh is as deserving as any of the other prominent candidates. I think Tebow had too many turnovers and, like McCoy, failed to perform in the big game. That and the perfect record give Ingram the nod, I think, and the 'bama schedule strength. Looking at Sagarin, for example, Alabama's was #20, Nebraska #48, Florida #27, Stanford #19. I'm surprised Masoli doesn't figure more prominently. He seriously led Oregon to the Rose Bowl against the #4 schedule.

Yep. You also have to remember that Charles Woodson was a dynamite returner. He won the award partly because of his explosiveness on special times. Giving the award to Suh, a defensive lineman, would definitely shatter the mold.

He also played WR, yes?

But nonetheless, this award is going to Mark Ingram
And I would have no problem with Ingram or Gerhart walking away with the trophy. If McCoy or Tebow win it, there will be such a huge uproar.

Hey now, Suh has played RB AND Tight End.

If Colt gets it, he can either hand it over to Suh or Suh will just go tackle him again and take it after whispering "remember me, bitch"? in his ear.
I heard that if he wins it he's going to throw McCoy across the stage again.
YouTube- Suh Tosses McCoy

:smile2:

How bout this one?

[video=youtube;mT3lp6uT7gA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT3lp6uT7gA[/video]

That's Jarvis Jones....a 6' 7" 300lb lineman getting flung like a ****ing dirty sock. That's ****ing amazing.

Last edited:
i think the thing that amazes me most about suh is his ability to throw off an offensive lineman using just his arms. he's unbelievably strong and he leverages well. he looks like a man among boys.

i don't think he'll win it. i also believe it will be ingram.

the amazing thing, to me, about suh is that we didn't really start to hear much from him until late last year. he said that he really didn't value hard work in the weightroom, conditioning and film until pelini lit a fire under him.

i wish we had more people who worked as hard as he does...

the amazing thing, to me, about suh is that we didn't really start to hear much from him until late last year. he said that he really didn't value hard work in the weightroom, conditioning and film until pelini lit a fire under him.

i wish we had more people who worked as hard as he does...

Out of Portland of all places

Masoli is a beast. Without him UO doesn't win the Pac10. He runs over guys and is pretty damn small. He should be there over the other QBs, but UO didn't get enough exposure. I'm surprised too because UO ran over some quality opponents. Had they won at Boise he would.

rbz-big-12-ut-edit-241.jpg

-Looks like a wolf eyeing a herd of cattle.

-Oh Sh$t, that guys is back. He wants to talk to our Leader..who drew the short straw????

-Oh Dear Lord, he ate 93 of us. He wants to finish off us last 7 for an even 100!!!!!

-...just don't make eye contact...maybe we can use that sheep trick Ulysses did to get by this dude....remember everyone's name is Nobody!!!

-I think he said "do you mind if I dance wif yo dates" Not sure and I don't wanna ask again.

-The State of Texas has Steers and Queers. Guess which is which in this picture.

-Screw it guys, he said he just wants the little skinny red head. All in favor...

-Hey Snow..why don't you go tell him that funny saying we have about not messing with Texas again. It doesn't appear he understood the first time.

Looks like a wolf eyeing a herd of cattle.

Oh Sh$t, that guys is back. He wants to talk to our Leader..who drew the short straw????

Oh Dear Lord, he ate 93 of us. He wants to finish off us last 7 for an even 100!!!!!

...just don't make eye contact...maybe we can use that sheep trick Ulysses did to get by this dude....remember everyone's name is Nobody!!!

I think he said "do you mind if I dance wif yo dates" Not sure and I don't wanna ask again.

The State of Texas has Steers and Queers. Guess which is which in this picture.

Screw it guys, he said he just wants the little skinny red head. All in favor...

Hey Snow..why don't you go tell him that funny saying we have about not messing with Texas again. It doesn't appear he understood the first time.

Think you could have just put these all in one post? Or at least not left the picture in for every quote? What the **** is wrong with you? I'm going to neg-rep every single one of these posts. I know you don't care about it, but at least it will get some of my frustrations out.

BTW, you do realize you lost that game, right? Or is one player bigger than the program? You care more about Suh's stats than your team winning or losing. Just like in 2001 with Eric Crouch.

The team is hardly the point. If this award goes to a defensive lineman on a team not in national contention, it will shatter the mold for the Heisman.

I consider this a good thing.

Instead of giving the award to the most electric offensive player in the top four ranked teams in the nation, perhaps this could establish the award as one that goes to the most deserving student-athlete.

I'm on board.
He's without a doubt the most dominating player in college football. He will also be the overall #1 pick in the draft.

He's without a doubt the most dominating player in college football. He will also be the overall #1 pick in the draft.

But the "most dominating player in college football" doesn't always win the Heisman. That's why I consider his serious consideration to be refreshing.

However, I'm rethinking that opinion after seeing all of Evil Beak's captions and I'm reminded just how much more insufferable nebraska fans will be if he wins. It becomes a quality of life issue for me at some point.

Think you could have just put these all in one post? Or at least not left the picture in for every quote? What the **** is wrong with you? I'm going to neg-rep every single one of these posts. I know you don't care about it, but at least it will get some of my frustrations out.

BTW, you do realize you lost that game, right? Or is one player bigger than the program? You care more about Suh's stats than your team winning or losing. Just like in 2001 with Eric Crouch.

Great picture. Thought you might like to see it a few times. Losing that game is like losing a fight because you broke both your hands pounding someone. Apparently you only look at posts with pictures. If you actually read any other posts you would've known I credit Pelini with Suh's development as opposed to others that say it is all Suh's talent.

I will neg rep you for complaining. So there, darn it. Now if I can just figure out how to do it....

Great picture. Thought you might like to see it a few times. Losing that game is like losing a fight because you broke both your hands pounding someone. Apparently you only look at posts with pictures. If you actually read any other posts you would've known I credit Pelini with Suh's development as opposed to others that say it is all Suh's talent.

I will neg rep you for complaining. So there, darn it. Now if I can just figure out how to do it....

Jesus Christ! Do you even read? Ever?

Nobody said it was all Suh's talent. The statement that has been made, numerous times, numerous ways is:

Suh is a very rare talent who wouldn't have been developed to his potential without Bo. Both get credit.

They both get credit. I'm not sure where the disconnect is with you today.

I read the rest of the thread. It was all fine until you quoted that picture eight ****ing times. It clutters the ****ing board. To neg-rep, you click on the "Rep" button at the bottom of the username box on the post you want to neg rep. Choose that you disapprove and leave a little note. Go right ahead!

Just don't ****ing quote the same picture eight times in a row to write one little ****ing caption on each. Asshole.

I read the rest of the thread. It was all fine until you quoted that picture eight ****ing times. It clutters the ****ing board. To neg-rep, you click on the "Rep" button at the bottom of the username box on the post you want to neg rep. Choose that you disapprove and leave a little note. Go right ahead!

Just don't ****ing quote the same picture eight times in a row to write one little ****ing caption on each. Asshole.

Fixed.

-Looks like a wolf eyeing a herd of cattle.

-Oh Sh$t, that guys is back. He wants to talk to our Leader..who drew the short straw????

-Oh Dear Lord, he ate 93 of us. He wants to finish off us last 7 for an even 100!!!!!

-...just don't make eye contact...maybe we can use that sheep trick Ulysses did to get by this dude....remember everyone's name is Nobody!!!

-I think he said "do you mind if I dance wif yo dates" Not sure and I don't wanna ask again.

-The State of Texas has Steers and Queers. Guess which is which in this picture.

-Screw it guys, he said he just wants the little skinny red head. All in favor...

-Hey Snow..why don't you go tell him that funny saying we have about not messing with Texas again. It doesn't appear he understood the first time.

The: herd of cattle, scared guys, people with the short straws, etc; have now made eye contact and would like you to check the scoreboard.

The: herd of cattle, scared guys, people with the short straws, etc; have now made eye contact and would like you to check the scoreboard.
You really think they're proud of themselves and their team after that performance? I'd think most of them would just like to forget about it altogether. They won on some hugely controversial calls and are now the laughingstock of the sports nation. I don't think they're going to be calling out 'scoreboard' anytime soon.

You really think they're proud of themselves and their team after that performance? I'd think most of them would just like to forget about it altogether. They won on some hugely controversial calls and are now the laughingstock of the sports nation. I don't think they're going to be calling out 'scoreboard' anytime soon.

what HUGELY controversial calls? now.....wait just a SECOND....:lol:

1 second is 1 second....a horse collar is a horse collar. they made the right calls.

which ones?

This is where the ignore feature has come in so handy.

Undefeated and in the BCS championship game...yeah, what a laughingstock. If they're ashamed by how they played, how do your bugeaters feel??

When was the last Nub conference championship again?

what HUGELY controversial calls? now.....wait just a SECOND....:lol:

1 second is 1 second....a horse collar is a horse collar. they made the right calls.
You won't catch me arguing the last call however, the pass interference call against Amukamara led to a field goal. It was one of the worst calls I've ever seen. You'd also think, that maybe, just maybe, with the way the dline was teeing off on colt all night they might've thrown one f***ing flag for holding. But no...

Undefeated and in the BCS championship game...yeah, what a laughingstock. If they're ashamed by how they played, how do your bugeaters feel??

When was the last Nub conference championship again?
Really gonna hang your hat on that one? Listen to or watch any sports talk shows lately? THEY ARE A LAUGHINGSTOCK. No one is going to seriously pick them to beat Bama. I'm incredibly proud of our defense and I'm sure they're proud of themselves. At the same time the offense should be ashamed.

Oh yeah, 70-3.

Really gonna hang your hat on that one? Listen to or watch any sports talk shows lately? THEY ARE A LAUGHINGSTOCK. No one is going to seriously pick them to beat Bama. I'm incredibly proud of our defense and I'm sure they're proud of themselves. At the same time the offense should be ashamed.

Oh yeah, 70-3.
:rofl:

did you just use another team's performance 4 years ago as **** talking? How retarded is that?

Btw, did you win the north that year? Also, when was that last big XII championship?

This thread cracks me up....

Buff Fans paying Suh a ton of respect, saying he's a great choice for the Heisman, etc yet nub fans are still acting indignant and trying to argue about his merits. I'm now firmly in the camp of hoping that Suh does not win it as the nubs are becoming totally intolerable on this subject, way too much man love with regard to Suh from the evil red horde.

did you just use another team's performance 4 years ago as **** talking? How retarded is that?

Btw, did you win the north that year? Also, when was that last big XII championship?
Glass houses right? Did we win the north? Ummm...no but we beat the hell outta you. Neither the Buffs nor the Huskers have much to talk about when it comes to winning the Big XII so maybe Sink should have just kept his mouth shut in the first place. I would argue, however, given our teams' last performances on the big stage, that NU is a hell of a lot closer to getting their next than CU is.

Back