What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Support the Players

True, I have yet to break out my banstick. Put today may be a good day to do so.

Random bannings shall soon commence!

panic%21at.teh.dsskcorp.gif

The players don't deserve to be heckled but for everyone to act like these guys are "victims" of some sort because we are a losing team is a little outlandish..

Do you really doubt that each and every kid that dons the Black and Gold isn't out there trying the best they can? That alone deserves respect. I feel that if a kid takes the field, he is fair game for discussion of his performance (critical or not), but name calling and insulting them is out of line. I think that is the point that people are trying to make. Not that they are victims but they are players willing to represent your Buffaloes as best they can.

These kids signed at CU to not only play football and get an education, but to be taught well and hopefully give them a shot at an NFL career.

IMHO CU is letting them down as long as 'Hawk is coach. It's not the players fault.

I think this is the thinking that inspired this thread to begin with, and I would love a "support our players" shirt, though I'll need two because on the back of one I'll have to write in "Fire Coach 'Hawk NOW!"

We could just circulate a giant banner like the one CSU students had that said CU Sucks.

We could just circulate a giant banner like the one CSU students had that said CU Sucks.

Oh that is an idea. And probably cheaper and less time intensive than t-shirts.

We could do several banners for different areas in the stadium. Have them up through the games. hmmmmm

Just buy some sheets from the goodwill and paint them up. It would cost next to nothing.

I won't be going back to Folsom this year though, so I can't help. It'd be nice to hear about though.

Just buy some sheets from the goodwill and paint them up. It would cost next to nothing.

I won't be going back to Folsom this year though, so I can't help. It'd be nice to hear about though.

That is an idea.

It should be a televised game so I'm thinking Kansas. Just assuming at this point that Wyo won't be televised.

That is an idea.

It should be a televised game so I'm thinking Kansas. Just assuming at this point that Wyo won't be televised.

Wait. Why does it have to be televised? The message is important for the players to see NOW. It should be done at both Kansas and WYO games.

Wait. Why does it have to be televised? The message is important for the players to see NOW. It should be done at both Kansas and WYO games.

I'm thinking for recruits who may be watching. I get your point though. I am going to start looking into it this week.

[Deleted by Admin - dio]

Last edited by a moderator:
i think a banner is an excellent idea. it could even be constructed at the tailgater.

for the fans (and the student-athletes)...by the fans...

(hmmmm...that sounds familiar)

:thumbsup:

Back