What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

sure wish we hadn't spotted those guys 27 points...

Herrod, Obi and Perri should be a pretty good group next year. Along with Nicholas and the Rabid Goldfish on the inside, we will have a pretty strong D-line. The linebackers will be good too. Burton and Sipili coming back, along with some of the new guys (Katoa, Major). If we can generate a decent pass rush from the front four, the DB's will have a better chance for success.

Major will be a DE most likely. I expect Shaun Mohler and Lynn Katoa to contribute right away at LB

I don't understand this love affair with putting Major at DE. If that's what happens, I don't think he'll see the field at all next year and will redshirt, IMO. I'd prefer to put him in a position where he can do some damage next year instead of redshirting him and trying to put on some weight so he can take the punishment of playing on the line.

It's like people saying Will Pericak will play DE. :huh: He's 6'4" and weighs 240 lbs (maybe). He'd have to put on a solid 30 lbs of muscle to play DE.

Having said all this, I'm sure Coach Hawkins reads this board regularly searching for gems of knowledge from yours truly. :lol:

I don't understand this love affair with putting Major at DE. If that's what happens, I don't think he'll see the field at all next year and will redshirt, IMO. I'd prefer to put him in a position where he can do some damage next year instead of redshirting him and trying to put on some weight so he can take the punishment of playing on the line.

It's like people saying Will Pericak will play DE. :huh: He's 6'4" and weighs 240 lbs (maybe). He'd have to put on a solid 30 lbs of muscle to play DE.

Having said all this, I'm sure Coach Hawkins reads this board regularly searching for gems of knowledge from yours truly. :lol:

Major is the third best LB in our recruiting class. Mohler and Katoa are better LB's.

Major is the third best LB in our recruiting class. Mohler and Katoa are better LB's.

And Marques Simas was our best WR recruit in 2007. He still redshirted.

I am sure the coaches will find all of these kids a good place to play. No one would have ever thought Dizon was going to be a four-year-starter at LB when he came to the Buffs.

And Marques Simas was our best WR recruit in 2007. He still redshirted.

I am sure the coaches will find all of these kids a good place to play. No one would have ever thought Dizon was going to be a four-year-starter at LB when he came to the Buffs.

:yeahthat:
No one expected Maiava to start on the OL as a true freshmen and certainly not before Miller but he did. I have a lot of confidence that the coaches can identify who is ready to play right away and find the right position to get them on the field.

Back