What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Surprised it took the media this long...Stupid Kids.

I cannot believe how stupid people are sometimes around the Police. They need to understand the training. A weapon was reported being flashed. If the cops pull you over and have guns drawn - then do what they tell you to do and keep your hands high in the air so they know you are not a threat. If you feel wronged then file a report/compliant later. From the cops perspective, they believe they are going into a dangerous situation - their adrenaline is pumping and they are tense. They are not in the mood for a bunch of back talk and lip.

There have been about 5 shootings in metro Denver in the last few weeks - including the theater shootings. The police just want to finish their shift safely and go home to their families.

+1. Thornton's comments (if true) remind me of the classic Chris Rock video about how not to get beat up by the police!

I had a cop put me up agaisnt a wall one time. Then the douche ****ed his shotgun. Asshole Vegas cop.

What sort of pervert pulls down his pants on the Vegas strip and ****s his shotgun?
I believe further explanation is warranted. I was 19. There were about 20 of us up in the foothills, camping and, 'em, partying. We were raided by the LVPD. They rounded us up and lined us up against a cliff. Since I was the oldest, we were all 18 to 19 but I was the oldest, they kept calling me "Number 19." They said I would take the fall for all of the, 'em, illegal substances since I was the oldest. Then the douchebag chambered his shotgun to, you know, scare the **** out of me and the rest.

One kid was sitting up on a huge rock, smoking a joint and enjoying the stars, when a cop snuck up behind him, put his gun to the kids had and said, "freeze." Douchewad.

So, they confiscated all the beer and weed and told us to get the hell out of there, which we did. Luckily, I had stashed my friends pot under a rock and we were able to go back the next day and recover it. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
And I just read Nik's post and your response

Things last all of 5 minutes there and then poof...threads are relegated to page 2 and 3. We'll see how this one plays out these days with Alex Morgan in the finals, the new Stadium, weekly practice reports and Missy Franklin visiting...

Things last all of 5 minutes there and then poof...threads are relegated to page 2 and 3. We'll see how this one plays out these days with Alex Morgan in the finals, the new Stadium, weekly practice reports and Missy Franklin visiting...

Maybe a should start a thread called "The Tosh Report" where I talk about all the great prospects that UDub is landing. That should make me instantly popular.

Maybe a should start a thread called "The Tosh Report" where I talk about all the great prospects that UDub is landing. That should make me instantly popular.

You're on a roll now. Bash the Huskies and furd and you'll be getting free booze for life at Cal games.

Wait....someone thinks the CU vs. CSU game is a good rivalry? The ****?

Let's get to know each other a little first huh? Lots to be learned...Not everyone wastes their lives studying the Buffs for a year...

Last edited:
Are you inviting Tini to your site? Please say yes - you can keep him

Let's get to know each other a little first huh? Lots to be learned...Not everyone wastes there lives studying the Buffs for a year...

Haha. Yeah. It's pretty much the equivalent of if Cal was politically maneuvered into playing San Jose State at Candlestick every year.

So I checked it out. I'm struggling to figure out why I had to go to a Cal site to learn that Nic is a Scotch man. Good on ya lad. Lagavulin much?

Bummer we lose a few guys, theyll be better for it down the road. This is what I like about Embree tho, he will hold you accountable, dude is a no bs man. I dont know him personally, maybe some of yall do, it shows tho. Jeff will be fine, his folks have character, I know he has some too. Hope DT wakes up too.

Haha. Yeah. It's pretty much the equivalent of if Cal was politically maneuvered into playing San Jose State at Candlestick every year.

I'm going to spread some fuel on this fire and say yes that's an apt comparison, but Cal and SJSU have never played frequently.... but it's also kind of like Stanford vs SJSU in stature. But guess what they do play each other almost every year.... And 9 times out of the last 10 meetings, it's been at Stanford Stadium and 61 out of 65 appearances were played at Stanford Stadium. OK CSU should not be that lopsided, but it's really time to make the lammies bow down and do a 2 for 1. SJSU and CSU are now conference mates, and have no real prospects for being promoted from the MWC in the future, so their stature isn't improving.

I'm going to spread some fuel on this fire and say yes that's an apt comparison, but Cal and SJSU have never played frequently.... but it's also kind of like Stanford vs SJSU in stature. But guess what they do play each other almost every year.... And 9 times out of the last 10 meetings, it's been at Stanford Stadium and 61 out of 65 appearances were played at Stanford Stadium. OK CSU should not be that lopsided, but it's really time to make the lammies bow down and do a 2 for 1. SJSU and CSU are now conference mates, and have no real prospects for being promoted from the MWC in the future, so their stature isn't improving.

well your post sobered me up pretty quick, can you forward it to Bohn?

Here's the video (no sound):
http://www.dailycamera.com/ci_21274720

You can see Jeff Thomas (I think) in there say something as well around the 0:52-0:53 area. I'm pretty sure Bell is in the passenger seat in the Audi with Clark being in the back right seat. I'm surprised Thornton didn't get cuffed up (or at least from what I can tell) for yelling at them because he said more than what was in the report. Looks like for the most part everyone else was keeping their mouths shut.
And grandjacques is a idiot.

Back