What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Surprised nobody has mentioned De'Jon Wilson today.

bigskybuff

He was the biggest surprise of the day. Well, other than Adkins. Very active and emotional. Loved his speed and enthusiasm. First time I've seen him play and he was definitely an upgrade from Parker or Samson. Need to take some pressure off Chido and we saw it later when Duribe forced the fumble. Hope this is the start of something great.

I also thought Tupou had his best game and damn is Gillam a player. I know this was just a Fcs team but I liked how the D responded after giving up a 17 play drive for a TD at the end of the 2nd qtr. also wish they would let Awuzie rush the passer more, he has closing speed and will finish the play. Of course I wish they would just blitz a hell of a lot more in general.

I mentioned Wilson a couple times in Chat during the game. He played hard and made some plays. That said he was going against an offensive line that wasn't very quick.

It was good to see him and a number of the young guys step up and have good games.

He looks bigger than the listed 250. I would hope he finds himself in the DE rotation more as the season progresses. I've seen him on the field a bunch already this year but that was all garbage time prior to today. I like our numbers on the line but they need to all contribute so they can become interchangeable and we can sub them often to get fresh legs in there to rush.

Also Woodson Greer. One of the few Pac-12 players we have on defense. 6'3 and can run. I'd like to see him rush the passer some too

Greer was a stud today. He and Gillam in the 4-2 against the spread is a pretty athletic pair of LBs IMO. The prototype of what we need in this conference.

Greer was a stud today. He and Gillam in the 4-2 against the spread is a pretty athletic pair of LBs IMO. The prototype of what we need in this conference.

We're going to need them and the D-Line to play big for us against Zona. They ran the ball 50+ times for 300 yards (236 from Carey and 51 from their QB) against Utah. First priority has to be stopping their running game, so these guys are going to have their hands full.

We're going to need them and the D-Line to play big for us against Zona. They ran the ball 50+ times for 300 yards (236 from Carey and 51 from their QB) against Utah. First priority has to be stopping their running game, so these guys are going to have their hands full.

Carey took and delivered a pounding against Utah. Impressive. I thought he might be beat up coming into this week but he seems incredibly durable.... Yikes.

Yep. I will repeat myself here... height IS important for LBs.

Pretty excited about the athleticism our LB corps will have next year with Rippy, Gillam, and Greer. Excellent height and speed between those three.

Sent from a red light

Back