What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sweet...Maybe we have a chance against Georgia...

Will not really matter much unless Murray gets injured because Murray was going to be the starter regardless. I think we will have a chance to win that game, but I still see it as a loss right now.

Will not really matter much unless Murray gets injured because Murray was going to be the starter regardless. I think we will have a chance to win that game, but I still see it as a loss right now.
Pigs will fly and hell will freeze over first. Their team speed will kill us.

You are right their speed will be a problem but it was supposed to be last time too and that was between the hedges.

You are right their speed will be a problem but it was supposed to be last time too and that was between the hedges.
Sometimes, I think back to that game and think, it could have turned things around for Talkins if we could have hung on and won, but I thought the same thing after the OU upset. I'm not sure this is even a survival year for Talkins - if he wins 5 or 6 games, he could be back again in 2011.

Last edited:
I think most Buff fans think the same way, ive thought plenty about what winning that game might have done momentum wise. Think the keyword here is talk. There is no more room for talk, he has used up his excuse priviledges, it's time to start showing something. The biggest difference in the OU and Georgia game was Georgia was on the road in SEC country. I believe they were ranked like 3 or 5 at the time, it would have been a big boost.

I was absolutely shocked we were even in the Georgia game and I am expected them to destroy us in Boulder

We were more than in it, I belive we led like 13-0 going into the 4th and they scored the go ahead td with under 1 to go I believe. This year it is a game we should get our ass handed to us but for some reason I like our chances. Dont ask me why and **** because I really dont know, just feel that way lol.

CU had that game until the fumble. had he held onto the ball, CU would have killed that clock because that was a 1st down. oh well....

Who knows? Based on his past history Hawk could "lead" us to an amazing win in this game. Of course it would be followed by a 50 point losses to Mizzouri and Baylor.

I would have liked to have beaten UGA in 'o6. Even if CU had, Hawk's record would be 17-32 instead of 16-33, I really don't think it would have translated into a different big picture, anymore than beating OU in '07 did. The big picture tells you all you need to know about Hawk and his ability at this level.

Of course we have a chance... I and my lovely wife are traveling to this one. Decided to forgo the OU game and make it back to Gods country instead. We have a great chance with us being there... we traveled to the 2008 FSU game and the 2009 WVU game and those turned out OK... never mind.

We are coming anyway!!!

Back