1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

swinging cody out wide really fooled em, not

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by west coast, Nov 3, 2007.

1. west coast

west coast Guest

where the **** did he get these **** for brains ideas. about as smart as bringing the guy split wide around the end 9 times in a row. I thought a play that dumb must be setting something up, right? Nope

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Club Member Club Member

Your friends are over here --> Direct Snaps are the Debil

3. west coast

west coast Guest

thank you spaceman, I was wondering does anyone else think this is some bull****. I mean maybe you set something up, or maybe once but aGGGHHHHH, it's not even worth going into

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Club Member Club Member

I agree. I loved the play at first, because I thought they were using it to set up some razzle dazzle. But all we see is the same play over and over again. Granted, this play was really designed for B-Jax, who would add, at least the threat, of throwing from that formation. Until we get a RB who shows he can do that (Lockridge's attempt at Baylor won't get him many more tries), the play just guarantees that the D will rush to the line of scrimmage to crush the RB.