1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"T.I.P.S." for the A&M game / CU At the Game heads south to Kyle Field

Discussion in 'Colorado Football Message Board' started by MontanaBuff, Oct 29, 2008.

1. MontanaBuff

MontanaBuff Club Member Club Member

Greetings, Buff fans, from www.cuatthegame.com

Well, it’s been a long couple of days - feel any better? I’m still trying to shake off the 58-0 loss to Missouri. The ache in my stomach, though, is still there.

I hope the Buffs’ coaches and players have done a better job of shaking off that loss.

For those able to look forward, there is good news. On paper and on the field, Texas A&M is arguably the worst team in the Big 12.

Here are this week’s “T.I.P.S.”

T - Talent. Jerrod Johnson is a good quarterback. But he is no Chase Daniel ... or Josh Freeman ... or Todd Reesing ... or Colt McCoy ... or ...
    I - Intangibles. Can the Buffs shake off the humiliating loss to Missouri? A one word answer from Coach Hawkins earlier this week has me concerned.
    P - Preparation/Schedule. Not much to leave to the imagination here. A Buffs win puts the program on track for a bowl. A loss, and the Iowa State game next week is to stay out of last place.
    S - Stats. For the second time in three weeks, CU fans can look at the stats sheet and (at least wistfully) smile. “Someone is worse than us!”. Yes, much worse.

Of course, there is much more at www.cuatthegame.com for your review. In addition to a number of archived games, there is

The trivia section loaded with information about E. King Gill (a/k/a, the 12th man), Yell Practice, and more. Do you know why reveille is a collie? C’mon - you’ve got to know this stuff.

I am heading south on Friday so as to give you a first hand account of Yell Practice and the goings on at Kyle Field. Since you can’t watch the game on tv, the least you can do is be prepared for my review on Sunday!

Go Buffs!

SBG likes this.
  2. Idot Buff

Idot Buff Club Member Club Member

A&M bites....their fans, their team, the entire enchilada....have fun down here, and help the Buffs to victory.

3. Rraalph 3000

Rraalph 3000 Well-Known Member

Hmmmm....maybe i need to change my prediction for at least 35 points for the Buffs! Course I don't know if our offense classifies as a BCS offense :confused:

4. The Guest

The Guest Guest

You're a gem, Montana. Enjoy the game!

5. MontanaBuff

MontanaBuff Club Member Club Member

Pyrite? :smile2:

Off to College Station!

6. SkiTownUSA

SkiTownUSA Administrator Club Member Junta Member

Have fun Montana. Go Buffs!