What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tad Boyle Wikipedia Project

Just keeps getting better.

Quick one: Mater Dei is in Santa Ana, CA.

$5 to anyone who makes his Wiki state that he's a bad ass mother, who don't take no lip from no one.

Stipulation: It must remain up for a week without being edited out.

$5 to anyone who makes his Wiki state that he's a bad ass mother, who don't take no lip from no one.

Stipulation: It must remain up for a week without being edited out.

Using Snow as inspiration I was going to put in that he killed a bear......

none of you morons took my class at CU about free culture, the GNU license, and open source....

just do it. smile.

watch. digital world, Richard Stallman. bitch.Tad's fave tune, the Gothic...a little Sonic Youth...

Last edited:
I can't add tad's picture for 4 days due to some wiki rules, I will do that this weekend.

Please everybody give me suggestions on what you would like to be added, removed or refined. Tell me what grammar needs to be fixed (it is very hard to edit your own stuff when you read it over and over).

I can't add tad's picture for 4 days due to some wiki rules, I will do that this weekend.

Please everybody give me suggestions on what you would like to be added, removed or refined. Tell me what grammar needs to be fixed (it is very hard to edit your own stuff when you read it over and over).

You´ll probably need to add some references to statements, like you said above, and link to other Wiki articles when you mention names, other colleges etc.

When i look at the Wiki pages of other coaches it might be an idea to add an accomplishements and honors box and a category for NBA players he coached.

You´ll probably need to add some references to statements, like you said above, and link to other Wiki articles when you mention names, other colleges etc.

I will work on references tomorrow. Anything on content? Anything you would like to see added? Bear killer or the like?

I will work on references tomorrow. Anything on content? Anything you would like to see added? Bear killer or the like?

I think it would be good to mention Rohn, Pri, A and Billups. We're doing this to promote the program and these are some quality assistants. Rohn and Pri will get HC opportunities within the next few years.

thx, i cleaned up my sh*T&y grammar and some typos. included a link to the cu mens bball wiki page, added a small section (needs to be expanded) on last season.

also added a "fluff" section based on increased fan interest under tad.

will work on adding a pic.

great work, can you put 2-3 pics up? the first pic of him as the captain of kansas w/ a head full of hair(shades of chen), the second of him being introduced w/ bohm as the new CU head coach and the third w/ the team lifting the PAC12 trophy.... just a few suggestions....

I think it would be good to mention Rohn, Pri, A and Billups. We're doing this to promote the program and these are some quality assistants. Rohn and Pri will get HC opportunities within the next few years.

I will work on an assembeled staff section, good call.

great work, can you put 2-3 pics up? the first pic of him as the captain of kansas w/ a head full of hair(shades of chen), the second of him being introduced w/ bohm as the new CU head coach and the third w/ the team lifting the PAC12 trophy.... just a few suggestions....

I am not cool enough to add pics for a few days, will do so when i can.

Programs showing interest in hiring Tad, only to be snubbed, include Texas A&M (2011) and Nebraska (2012).

A link to Arizona's post Pac12 press conference would be a nice touch, including Miller's. quote.

"I can make the argument that there's been no greater gift to college basketball in the Pac-12 than adding Colorado," Arizona head coach Sean Miller said. "They are well-coached, they play extremely hard and very good on defense. ...

"I wish them the very best in the NCAA Tournament. Whoever draws them is running into a hungry, well-coached, disciplined team."

none of you morons took my class at CU about free culture, the GNU license, and open source....

just do it. smile.

watch. digital world, Richard Stallman. bitch.Tad's fave tune, the Gothic...a little Sonic Youth...

You spelled "sores" incorrectly.

that should be a band name

Guys, easy. Just creat a section called "popular fan memes/jokes" or something like that. Then insert the jokes with an explanation, linking to allbuffs and pachoops as sources. Everyone wins!

Programs showing interest in hiring Tad, only to be snubbed, include Texas A&M (2011) and Nebraska (2012).

Done, included the “I want to do something special here at Colorado. I don’t have any interest in other jobs. I would love it if CU were my last job.” quote

Back