What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tad Boyle

Just heard Mr. Boyle on the radio during lunch. I'm trying to refrain from getting overly hopeful. But, after listening to him, it is hard not to.

Just heard Mr. Boyle on the radio during lunch. I'm trying to refrain from getting overly hopeful. But, after listening to him, it is hard not to.

Agreed. The guy really sounds like he knows what he's doing and has a plan for CU basketball. It sounds like he was able to connect with Alec Burks pretty quickly, and that's a good thing.

Agreed. The guy really sounds like he knows what he's doing and has a plan for CU basketball. It sounds like he was able to connect with Alec Burks pretty quickly, and that's a good thing.

It seemed like everyone at UNC and in Greeley loved him while he was there. All my UNC grad friends that paid attention to the hoops team up there never had a bad thing to say about Boyle, even after he left for CU. It seems like he has also put together a good and experienced staff that has been around the block in every aspect of college hoops. This will be HUGE!

I'm liking what he said recently about Colorado being the state's flagship program and really the flagship university on the front range. With that, he said he feels some responsibility to build basketball in the region and will schedule more games with Air Force, Denver, Wyoming and Northern Colorado (once his recruits have all graduated).

Could my dream of an annual "Front Range Five" tourney as a 4-day round robin with CU, CSU, AFA, DU and UNC become a reality?

Not to change the subject, but is there anyword on Bzzzzz's buyout

I'm liking what he said recently about Colorado being the state's flagship program and really the flagship university on the front range. With that, he said he feels some responsibility to build basketball in the region and will schedule more games with Air Force, Denver, Wyoming and Northern Colorado (once his recruits have all graduated).

Could my dream of an annual "Front Range Five" tourney as a 4-day round robin with CU, CSU, AFA, DU and UNC become a reality?
That would be sweet. **** talking galore!

Throw Wyoming in there for good measure and call it a tournament.

Sacky and me came off well. BCS, on the other hand...

to be fair i wanted my friend mike dunlap to get the job... but obviously i eat my words and i pledge to do the same for a few others...

Last edited:
I'm gonna tongue kiss my boy Tad next time I see him in Niwot. Hells YeahQ!@!!

I don't agree. I think any of the three candidates would have been given the task of taking the momentum that has been generated and build on it. I think the expectation for next years' team remains pretty much the same as it was before Bzdelik left. This is a team that is knocking on the door of the big dance. I think anything less than a deep run in the NIT would be a disappointment next year.

Check out the big brain on sacky...

**** this ****...i quit im done with cu basketball... and im pretty close to being done with cu football... seriously bohn... throw your self off a cliff this-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh....

explains why you were the soccer game yesterday.

BCS has grown up since tini got here. Which is good cause we needed someone to fill that roll.

If I had a son and Tad had a better name, I would name my son after him

It's easy to think this is just the start of years of real success in BB.

Great day to be a Buff

Having read through this thread in it's entirety, I should get about a gazillion reps from some of you asshats. I mean, hey, I know I'm a genius, but sometimes it has to be laid out there for all to see.

Having read through this thread in it's entirety, I should get about a gazillion reps from some of you asshats. I mean, hey, I know I'm a genius, but sometimes it has to be laid out there for all to see.
Thats funny. I've received 7 reps so far. Are you telling me you've received none?

Back