What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tailgate locations

If the weather is agreeable...:smile2:

I go to all games rain or shine. Having a kid and especially last year soccer games made it so we arrived at games right before kickoff. I checked the soccer schedule for thsi fall, and it looks like there will be only 1 conflict with a home game.

I am bringing about 10lbs of fresh gulf jumbo shrimp for the Wyoming game, just need to find someone with a grill that day.......

I am bringing about 10lbs of fresh gulf jumbo shrimp for the Wyoming game, just need to find someone with a grill that day.......

You won't have any problem finding a grill. Paging Sacky...

And I can make an intro to the Buff Bus crew if you want as well (they are just a few doors down from Sackman)

Sweet. That will be awesome. We have the grill. No worries there.

I can't wait to meet you. Tailgating is teh awesomeness.

Now that I'm not marching anymore, I'm really pumped to take in a tailgate. I'll see you guys there!

I go to all games rain or shine. Having a kid and especially last year soccer games made it so we arrived at games right before kickoff. I checked the soccer schedule for thsi fall, and it looks like there will be only 1 conflict with a home game.

Just clownin' Leash. I was rehashing previous "fairweather" accusations...

I thought I had stickied this before...

BoulderTailgate-1.jpg

sorry for the totally rookie question, but should I be in the neighborhood,
is the space marked "tailgate spot" a gathering place for Allbuffs, and the Buffulance/Buff bus just shown for locating purposes?

Do both HF and Sackman have tailgates?

Not sure I'll be over that way, but just in case, would like to know who I'm looking for or how I'd know I found you.

sorry for the totally rookie question, but should I be in the neighborhood,
is the space marked "tailgate spot" a gathering place for Allbuffs, and the Buffulance/Buff bus just shown for locating purposes?

Do both HF and Sackman have tailgates?

Not sure I'll be over that way, but just in case, would like to know who I'm looking for or how I'd know I found you.

buffbus/buffulance is the rivals.com party for the most part. i go back and forth between the rivals and allbuffs gates, both are great. sacky and hf's tailgate is the northwest location.

I should mention that this is an aerial from last season and I don't access to zone f parking this season. That said, the sackman tailgate is where a large numer of allbuffers get together

The tent is blue this year. NEW TENT. IT'S BLUE.

Just wanted everybody to know that.

And no, I couldn't get one in Black or Gold. So sue me.

Sackman. The Chuck Fairbanks of CU tailgating.... :smile2:

I keed. I keed. :smile:

Have you noticed how the color of the gold fabric has changed on the tent shades over the years? I don't like the new greenish/gold tint to the fabric. Also, the cursive lettering sucks. I loved the tents during the Barnett era.

EDIT: I just found a picture of Libby Drive Tailgates during the 2001 Big XII Championship season. See how clean the lines on the tailgate tents were. So much better.
001532.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I feel your pain.

I spent a spring looking for a BLUE tent once for our peewee soccer team travelling to a Las Vegas tournament where we were told to "bring your own shade" and when I FINALLY found it, the club switched colors the following season.

So, I have a blue tent in the garage, used exactly once. Shoulda put it on Craig's list, just seeing it in there ticks me off.

:smile2:

All newcomers just ahve to go to the general location and scream at the top of their lungs 'WHERE THE **** ARE THOSE ALLBUFFS ASSHOLES????'

Everyone will know where to direct you at that point.

Back